21 Things....
I found this meme over at The Fernandeses and I'm a sucker for these things so here we go!1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"I remember," I said. My voice sounded small and faraway to me, like it was coming from an ant hole in the ground.
(taken from The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The Fireplace.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The weather.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
9:30 am
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
9:44 am
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A plane outside, the toilet flushing, the airconditioner running.
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
This morning. Watering the plants on the front porch.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Someone else's Wordless Wednesday - but now I don't remember which!
9. What are you wearing?
My pajamas.
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't remember one... but they say you do EVERY night.
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night. We were out to dinner and playing trivia and my kids had me cracking up!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Navy blue paint, 10 pictures, a mirror, a shadow box, 2 plates.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes! A bug - it looked like a HUMONGOUS ant - but it was fluorescent blue and fuzzy! It was in my yard - and I hope it's not poisonous!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I'm a littly freaky ... I like these things! And this is actually one of the BETTER meme's I've come across!
15. What is the last film you saw?
March of the Penguins
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Waterfront property.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
Well... it's not really about me - but I think it's neat that YOUR name is Amanda Fernandes, and my daughter's name is Amanda - and she married into the name Hernandez -- so SHE is Amanda Hernandez! :)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Oh boy... to change only ONE thing in a world that needs so much? I think the immediate thing that I would do would be to replace the current Presidential Administration here in the US. That alone could solve sO many problems!
19. Do you like to dance?
I LOOOOVE to dance!
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy?
Well, I have 4 children. My first was a girl and I called her Amanda. My first boy was called Mathew. IF by SOME miraculous chance I were to have another girl, (and I didn't have to argue with my hubbie over names) I would call her Breeze. A new boy I would call Jericho.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Absolutely! I would like to try living in several different places for at least a year at a time!







4 comment(s):
ewwwwwwww, #13. Gotta get the sucker outta there, quick!!!
Funny thing, I did this meme this morning...real early and LOL--don't laugh, I clicked 'draft' instead of publish.
Hope your day is going okay. I just read about the weight loss, or lack of...and I kinda figured you wouldn't lose much with working out!! Yep, you're building muscle weight now. But that will subside in due time! Then, the pounds will begin to work off again.
By
Anonymous, at
6/14/2006 2:58 PM
Fernandes is a difficult name to have here. It often gets substitued for "Fernandez" or "Hernandes"...
By
Anonymous, at
6/15/2006 6:57 AM
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
By
Anonymous, at
3/03/2007 1:00 AM
Keep up the good work Holmes county ohio mortgage refinancing Articles on nursing malpractice in medical surgical nursing Toy porn review mesotherapy before and after free christmas card graphics discount headsets Card credit login mbna bextra cheap Interactive buddy game programs live poker Current powerball numbers vitamins phendimetrazine Small kitchen gallery Seduced wife erotic vicar stories http://www.antivirus0.info Spyware doctor scan stops at 10 Buy 40mg paxil 35 100 pills Patanol .01
By
Anonymous, at
4/26/2007 4:13 AM
Post a comment
<< Home