Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt -- Funny

Grab the Photo Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.
You know... with FOUR grown children,
it is very difficult to go back and pick just
ONE funny picture ... but I did...

This is Derek at 3 years old.
He looooved to be a "bucket-head"...
Silly boy!
Labels: Photo Hunt







35 comment(s):
that is sooo darned cute!!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
8/11/2006 10:33 PM
I love that expression on his face.
Happy weekend!
By
Viamarie, at
8/11/2006 11:41 PM
cute! but did he continue to enjoy the housework as he got older?! :P
Mine is up!
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 2:23 AM
That's the way - get them started young!
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 2:28 AM
Awww, that is too cute and adorable! Do you rent him out!
By
Maribeth, at
8/12/2006 8:00 AM
LOL Great photo! Take care. Dani
By
Dani, at
8/12/2006 8:34 AM
That is sooo cute ...
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 9:13 AM
cute. i should have went back and got some of my kids..never thought about that...just found one in my file. Mine is up...Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
8/12/2006 10:29 AM
What a great little helper!
By
Proud Mum, at
8/12/2006 10:30 AM
LOL - that is really funny!!!
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 10:42 AM
Your children just may get you back for this someday. ;)
By
Carmen, at
8/12/2006 10:59 AM
Hilarious! I have a picture like that one with Little Luv...I didn't even think of using it when I should have!
Thanks for sharing!
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 11:03 AM
Oh I'm loving all the wonderful kid pics today.
Give that one a special place in the album!
Take care and thanks for sharing.
Frances
By
Frances D, at
8/12/2006 11:12 AM
Mr Bucket Head! Does he do windows?
hahaha
Sorry I missed you at Carmen's last night. You were in fine form and so funny. I'm there now and having a blast! Plus I played SPH! Woo Hoo!
http://irishandlovingit.blogspot.com/2006/08/party-party-party.html
By
Irish Church Lady :), at
8/12/2006 11:35 AM
Isn't it amazing how they love to "pretend" clean as kids and so loath it as young adults. Love the mommy's little helper look. Sure to mortify your son now!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
8/12/2006 11:36 AM
lol, 'bucket head'. The things we do as kids, and then we get the adults keeping the pics ready to bribe us when we're older! hehe
Mandy :)
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 11:41 AM
LOL! What I wanna know is how did you get him to vacuum???? My boy's had an aversion to housework.
By
Meira{FB}, at
8/12/2006 12:18 PM
great choice! mine's up! ;)
By
ribbiticus, at
8/12/2006 12:31 PM
love the big feet! thanks for the visit.
By
Unknown, at
8/12/2006 12:46 PM
Happy Saturday Melli....I'm trying to desparately make some Photo Hunt rounds before the day gets away.
Hugs.
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 2:49 PM
I bet that bucket cam ein useful any number of times -- and what a great hands-free way to carry it! Very resourceful.
And each of those shoes look like extra buckets on his feet. Great oic choice!
Come on back by my blog -- I put up a link so you can get an early peek at the Liar's Contest submissions. Maybe one will kick start your imagination.
(Oh, and the dealine is mid-night PACIFIC time ....
By
Charlene Amsden, at
8/12/2006 3:20 PM
Well I'll be!
It's mother's little helper!
Is that cute or what???
Drop by - mine's up too!
By
LibertyBelle, at
8/12/2006 3:44 PM
Awww, that's so sweet!!
By
Mama Duck, at
8/12/2006 3:54 PM
Ohhhhhhhh....I LOVE IT!!!!! How cute!!! I thinks is a favorite for today as well!!
thanks for the visit today.
By
Just Jan, at
8/12/2006 6:08 PM
It's the second "buckethead" photo I've seen today lol! He's so cute! Love the troll on the floor. Hope it survived ;~0
By
Deb @ Sugarfused, at
8/12/2006 6:50 PM
So, does he do any vacuuming for you now? Great photo.
By
Philosophical Karen, at
8/12/2006 6:51 PM
I sure wish I had a bucket head too! *lol*
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 6:52 PM
Yeah, but what a cute bucket head he is! :-)
Happy Saturday and thanks for dropping by mine.
By
Anonymous, at
8/12/2006 8:04 PM
hehe. I love it Melli. Good pick.
Oh.. and in my photo, it was a military ritual.
By
-tnchick-, at
8/12/2006 10:56 PM
Very cute and funny. What big shoes.
Thanks for stopping by.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
8/12/2006 11:18 PM
Love it!
By
Kim from Hiraeth, at
8/13/2006 9:08 AM
Kids are so funny. Too bad we grow up to be boring adults...well, some of us anyway.
Pam
By
Unknown, at
8/13/2006 9:10 AM
we have pictures like that, too... very cute!
By
Anonymous, at
8/13/2006 11:07 AM
All the contenders have weighed in. The lies are posted on my blog. Voting starts Monday morning. Come on by and help us identify, "The Greatest Living Liar."
By
Charlene Amsden, at
8/13/2006 5:25 PM
it's definitely funny! good choice :-)
By
Anonymous, at
8/13/2006 7:52 PM
Post a comment
<< Home