.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, October 13, 2006

To Weigh or Not To Weigh...

Today was NOT a "weigh-day" ... but since I had to go to the doc's office anyway to get that stupid diabetes test ... I stepped on the scale! I was THRILLED to find that the gained pounds last week are ALL GONE -- plus one! I'm down to 232! Yay!

5 comment(s):

That is good news, have a great weekend, Melli!

By Blogger PJ, at 10/13/2006 2:12 PM  

That's wonderful. I hate going to the doctor because I'm always heavier there.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/13/2006 4:17 PM  

See you dreaded going to the doctor and came home with some good weight news!! YEAH for you....keep it up...Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 10/13/2006 7:31 PM  

Melli you're catching up to me!! I better hop to it. Congratulations!!

By Blogger Margaret, at 10/13/2006 9:12 PM  

Yay!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 10/13/2006 9:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home