I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
So cute! I happened to notice your post below about the Toby Keith concert! I love Toby Keith- he is coming here in about 2 weeks, but I won't be able to go to the concert :(
31 comment(s):
Cute!! Great picture for this time of the year!! You are already ahead!! I have not even thought of Wednesday yet but need too...good night..Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
10/10/2006 10:43 PM
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love that photo.
I'm up too.
By
Anonymous, at
10/10/2006 11:12 PM
Love the pumpkin! And that clown is adorable! My little guy is gonna be a clown this year! My WW is up!
By
Michelle, at
10/10/2006 11:53 PM
AWWWWWWW!!!
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 12:07 AM
The pumpkin creeps me out a little, I'm just weird that way, but the little one is adorable.
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 2:23 AM
thats a great pic. love the clown costume.
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 4:27 AM
1977...I was born that year :D I assume, I'm younger than the baby...
my WW is also up
By
Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom, at
10/11/2006 5:44 AM
How cute is that costume? Did you make it? Amanda is adorable, too!
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 6:03 AM
Oh, my god, how cute isn't that!!!! A wonderful costume.
Oh, I love that red cheeks of her!
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 7:16 AM
now that looks like a hallmark card!
By
Carmen, at
10/11/2006 7:34 AM
Aww!! 'Manda Panda -- what a sweet lil' clown she was!
Happy WW to you! I finally got it together this week! ;)
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 9:02 AM
NO WAY! That is so cute! I LOVE the costume, too! Looks like a lot of handiwork went into it, not like the cheaper stuff I'm buying for my guys now.
I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Enjoy! ;)
By
Chaotic Mom, at
10/11/2006 9:04 AM
She is tooooo cute! Great picture. My WW is up at http://www.beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 9:54 AM
I love this picture! She just looks so darn happy, like that pumpkin is the most fun thing she's seen all day. [chuckle] So cute!
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 10:31 AM
Oh how cute!!!!
By
Knitting Maniac, at
10/11/2006 10:31 AM
Awwww...what a sweet memory.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
10/11/2006 10:31 AM
Great photo. bet you have a teen that is cross about it being on the net :D
By
Celfyddydau, at
10/11/2006 10:49 AM
Awwww, how cute, Melli!
By
MaR, at
10/11/2006 11:22 AM
That is cute. I love the smile.
Looks like someone is going to enjoy Halloween.
Happy WW!
By
BlondeBrony, at
10/11/2006 11:57 AM
Lovely costume, I've got my old photos around too - nowadays I haven't cos its all digital - so no hard copies - hope I don't lose digital ones
By
Typed out, at
10/11/2006 1:13 PM
Who is it? What a cool pumpkin and costume with the red checks. :=) Aww!
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 2:02 PM
Awwwwww that is one cute clown!
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 2:40 PM
So cute! I happened to notice your post below about the Toby Keith concert! I love Toby Keith- he is coming here in about 2 weeks, but I won't be able to go to the concert :(
By
Courtney, at
10/11/2006 3:54 PM
How cute. That is just so sweet.
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 4:26 PM
Oh, how cute! That's adorable!
Happy WW!
By
Meira{FB}, at
10/11/2006 4:29 PM
That is a beautiful picture of Amanda and such a happy scene :)
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 5:44 PM
Thank you for sharing your 'little girl' with us. The expression on her face is priceless :)
Thank you for stopping by today.
By
Anonymous, at
10/11/2006 9:28 PM
That costume is so retro...love the costumes back then. Most were handmade and so creative. Thanks for sharing!
Happy WW!
By
Warm Fuzzies, at
10/11/2006 11:32 PM
cool photo love her rosy red cheecks
By
Anonymous, at
10/12/2006 2:50 AM
2 adorable pumpkins!!
Hugs
LL
By
LibertyBelle, at
10/12/2006 4:27 PM
Adorable!
By
Unknown, at
10/12/2006 8:58 PM
Post a comment
<< Home