I Got A Joke!

There's an 18 wheeler toolin' down the highway, and he sees a toll gate up ahead. He proceeds to slow down and as he approaches the booth he realizes that it's broken to pieces! Gate, booth, the whole shebang! It looks like another truck has just plowed right through it and left it a complete mess!
As the driver is pondering what to do about this, another 18 wheeler pulls up along side of him, and about a dozen guys hop out and start smearing white GOOK all over the broken pieces of the toll booth. The driver is mesmerized and just keeps watching... wondering what in the heck they are doin'.
After a few minutes the men start picking up the pieces and proceed to put then ENTIRE toll booth back together. Yes, indeed -- it's good as new! You'd never even know it was ever broke!
The driver is just amazed! He looks at the foreman of the work crew and he asks "How did you DO that? What IS that stuff you just smeared all over the toll booth? That is some miracle stuff! What IS it?"
The foreman nonchalantly answers...
--> Why it's Toll Gate Booth Paste, of course! <--
(highlight between the arrows to read the punch line!)
--> Why it's Toll Gate Booth Paste, of course! <--
(highlight between the arrows to read the punch line!)







11 comment(s):
:)) I'll have to tell that one to my son.
March 2 is great. Email me, all my posts have an email link. This is awesome.
By
Unknown, at
2/18/2007 11:05 PM
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I haven't ever heard that one before!! I hope I can keep the punch line straight...my kids would love that one!!!
And, no, I never wear socks...my feet DO get cold sometimes, but I hate socks...the way they feel...ick...and when they're wet? or sticky? or dirty?? Ewwwwwwww...... (I'm weird, OK?)
Love ya.... :)
By
Jennifer, at
2/18/2007 11:44 PM
Nathan wouldn't get it- he using "sponge bob" tooth paste, but I bet Joe would love it. :)
By
Melzie, at
2/19/2007 12:12 AM
he he, laughter is the best way to start the week, Melli :)
By
MaR, at
2/19/2007 3:54 AM
Oh my , can you hear the groan all the way to Maryland?
By
Lazy Daisy, at
2/19/2007 7:56 AM
Groannnner! LOL! A good one. I'll have to email this one to our Dad. He's a great one with these.
By
Margaret, at
2/19/2007 8:26 AM
oh, how I needed that laugh today. :) Thank you thank you thank you.
By
Carmen, at
2/19/2007 10:44 AM
hahateehe I do love punny jokes.
By
Anonymous, at
2/19/2007 11:53 AM
Dear Melli..HO!! Ho!! Ho!! Aren't we just funny today!! I need some laughter!! Great joke!! Hope your day was good. great sunshine here...supposed to be even better tomorrow...bring it on. Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
2/19/2007 5:30 PM
Oh Melli.....that is hysterical! LOVE IT!
By
Jane, at
2/19/2007 9:42 PM
WHY IS THIS JOKE FUNNY?!?!
By
Anonymous, at
7/27/2007 12:04 PM
Post a comment
<< Home