.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Sad Tail...

Jewl has a sad little tale to tell... It's all about her sad tail. We're not actually sure what happened to it... but we think it might have gotten "sprained" when Amanda tripped over her in the dark two nights ago. At any rate, she can't wag it. It just won't move. We have an appointment at the vet at noon tomorrow.

Stay tuned for more tales of the tail....

18 comment(s):

Awwwwwwwww, poor Jewel! Maybe it's bruised badly. Hope it'll mend.

Have a great Tuesday. [at least I think it's Tuesday...been a weird week already for us - LOL]

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 4/24/2007 10:23 AM  

Awww, how will she tell you she's happy if she can't wag her cute little tail? Good luck at the v-e-t

By Blogger Carmen, at 4/24/2007 10:30 AM  

Poor baby ! You should put him an orange life jacket on, a black dog in the black night is not so easy to see ! I hope it's nothing serious, keep us informed !

My story in Sicily wasn't a story it really happened ! How could I invent to be an angel ? No really and there are a few other stories which happened there too. At that time Sicily was really underdevlopped and very poor !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 4/24/2007 10:36 AM  

Poor Jewl!! I hope it doesn't hurt...she looks sad too :(

By Blogger MaR, at 4/24/2007 11:31 AM  

I hope Jewl isn't in much pain. Since wagging her tail is an expression of happiness I hope she isn't getting punished for happy reactions, what a bummer that would be.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/24/2007 12:00 PM  

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope Jewl is not in pain. Hope the vet will help her with the discomfort and make her better soon.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 4/24/2007 12:18 PM  

Ouch....poor pooch! I've never heard of a sprained tail before...I hope the vet can fix her up quickly!!
What a beautiful dog...what breed is she?

By Blogger Jennifer, at 4/24/2007 12:34 PM  

Melli,.....Poor little Jewel....
Maybe her tail needs a splint.Hope the vet fixes it up soon.Let us know what happens. Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 4/24/2007 3:55 PM  

Poor puppy. I hope she gets better soon:-).

By Blogger Angela, at 4/24/2007 7:41 PM  

Oh, poor Jewel...what a poor tail to tell!! Heres hoping that the vet will know what to do!! Let us know. Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 4/24/2007 8:57 PM  

Oh My! Poor dear....! I hope the Vet can fix whatever it is...What a Sweet Sweet face!

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 4/24/2007 9:10 PM  

Poor jewl -- imagine not being able to wag! How sad.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/24/2007 9:22 PM  

Awww...poor puppy. How's her balance?

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 4/24/2007 10:02 PM  

Can't comment on your WW, comments are turned off ! Don't you want any ? Still I liked to blow in these flowers !

I finally have a picture of the socks with toes I got for the Cyper Cruise 1st price on WW !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 4/25/2007 2:55 AM  

Poor baby. I hope she heals quickly. You can tell by her eyes that she is not feeling quite right. Let us know what the vet says!

By Blogger Jane, at 4/25/2007 7:27 AM  

Oh my! I hope it's not serious.

And hey! She looks like our new baby, Elsie ... same coloring and all, except Elsie is a bit more fluffy. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/25/2007 8:14 AM  

awww, poor puppy!

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 4/25/2007 9:43 AM  

Ouch.....that is a sad tale.....

By Blogger Neoma, at 4/26/2007 4:09 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home