.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, April 20, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Steps


Grab the Photo Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.



I'm putting this up waaaaaay early this week. My apologies! I'm leaving for work soon and from there I'm going to a "slumber party" tonight - LOL! And then working a yard sale at Curves in the morning! I'll be home in the afternoon and will visit as many as I can at that time! I bet you couldn't GUESS I found these steps at Hillwood House yesterday - eh?

Have a GREAT Saturday all!!!


Labels:

44 comment(s):

Hi Melli. It sounds like you have a busy day. Hope everything will go on smoothly.

Thanks for sharing this lovely photo. I'm sure it leads to an interesting place. Love how it is surrounded by rich green grass and plants.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 4/20/2007 3:05 PM  

A very lovely photo. I don't mind you being up early... it's like getting a sneak preview!
Well done.
Happy Hunting!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/20/2007 3:18 PM  

Those steps and the surrounds look beautiful. Happy weekend.

By Blogger Lisa, at 4/20/2007 4:34 PM  

Very, very nice, thank you.
Have a good weekend

By Blogger david santos, at 4/20/2007 4:55 PM  

Those are beautiful steps!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/20/2007 4:55 PM  

Gorgeous shot, Melli! I'm up early too. If you have time, please check out my pic on My Photo Blog.

Have a great weekend.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/20/2007 5:06 PM  

Those steps are great! I would love to see where they lead to!

By Blogger Whirlwind, at 4/20/2007 5:09 PM  

Beautiful picture, my dear...LOVE those steps.
Enjoy your slumber party---What Fun..(I think!)...And I hope the Curves sale goes well!

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 4/20/2007 5:35 PM  

Love those steps, Melli. And I wish you the greatest slumber party! have fun and a lovely weekend :)
My pic is up.

By Blogger MaR, at 4/20/2007 6:06 PM  

Those are great steps Melli!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/20/2007 7:17 PM  

Gorgeous pic! I'd tell you to have fun at your slumber party, but I am certain you will.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/20/2007 7:44 PM  

Beautiful steps!

By Blogger bonggamom, at 4/20/2007 9:07 PM  

Those are wonderful steps, kind I would like to have in my garden!

Happy Saturday, mines up!

By Blogger YellowRose, at 4/20/2007 9:57 PM  

Awesome picture!

By Blogger Ladybug Crossing, at 4/20/2007 10:37 PM  

Wow, awesome steps!

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 4/20/2007 11:13 PM  

Those are some of the prettiest steps I've seen. Great picture! My steps are up!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/20/2007 11:41 PM  

Very nice steps! Sounds like you'll be taking a lot of steps yourself this weekend! Enjoy!

By Blogger Linda, at 4/20/2007 11:48 PM  

Lovely photo, up, up and away. Tempting you on.
jmb

By Blogger jmb, at 4/21/2007 12:18 AM  

At Hillwood House ? who would have guessed ? lol. I hope you took enough objects for the photohunting until end year !
I am getting jalous, you are partying every day ! My son (alone) has arrived yesterday evening so we will have some turbulences in the house !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 4/21/2007 4:44 AM  

How awesome!!!


If you get the chance, check out Amys Random THoughts for the blogging Scavenger hunt starting May 1st. Details and prizes just announced

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/21/2007 5:11 AM  

Very nice steps. :) That is a lovely shot. :)

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 4/21/2007 7:02 AM  

I'm working on a stone walkway and steps in our backyard. I have some huge rocks piled up and now have to get them in place before I am too old and weak to move them!

Great picture.

Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

By Blogger Steve Williams, at 4/21/2007 7:13 AM  

I love this picture. very beautiful scenery. Have a great weekend.

By Blogger Julie, at 4/21/2007 8:31 AM  

Hi!
I'm a new photo hunter from Singapore.

That's a beautiful picture of lovely stone steps. They gave the place a great character. I love it.

By Blogger eastcoastlife, at 4/21/2007 8:47 AM  

I love the stone in the stairs! Very nice

By Blogger Crooked Eyebrow, at 4/21/2007 8:58 AM  

Love the new fresh look, Melli! very nice - kinda has a cosmopolitan feel to it.

Neat steps....please stop by and visit mine. Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/21/2007 9:35 AM  

Those look very European, don't know why - they just do.
Lovely photo.
Where is Hillwood House?
Happy weekend
L

By Blogger LibertyBelle, at 4/21/2007 10:23 AM  

Beautiful photo! Makes me wonder where they lead to. My imagination says a secret enchanted garden!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 4/21/2007 11:36 AM  

I love the curving steps and staircases that go to ... well, who knows where. You know but it remains a mystery to the viewer... I like that. And the steps of stone, so rough and irregular? Fantastic!

By Blogger srp, at 4/21/2007 11:40 AM  

Lovely pic and nice scenery too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/2007 11:45 AM  

Beautiful semi-winding stone steps.

By Blogger Lynn, at 4/21/2007 11:53 AM  

Oh, now that is beautiful. Have fun at the party.

By Blogger Aisling, at 4/21/2007 11:58 AM  

Ah, very lovely steps that looks just suitable for that lovely garden!

Looks like you're having very nice weather too. Ours is gonna be warmer by next week thankfully - it's cold right now.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/2007 12:17 PM  

Those are beautiful!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/2007 12:29 PM  

You look like you have been green for a LONG time! That looks so great! Sorry, I don't know what Hillwood House is.

By Blogger Andree, at 4/21/2007 2:06 PM  

That is a great photo! :-)

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/21/2007 2:22 PM  

Ah good old *old* steps!
I was up early last week, got my days mixed up :)
Happy Hunting!

By Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes, at 4/21/2007 2:33 PM  

What a wonderful pic! Great choice for todays theme!

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 4/21/2007 3:42 PM  

pretty!!!

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 4/21/2007 4:05 PM  

Oh my heavens! You now weigh less than I do. I better get my hiney on the ball now. =O)

Congratulations, you are such a wonderful inspiration.

By Blogger Margaret, at 4/21/2007 5:11 PM  

Those steps are beautiful...but I wanna hear about the slumber party!! Sounds fun. I hope you've had a beautiful day.

Hugs.

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 4/21/2007 6:32 PM  

These steps are lovely! I feel cool and refreshed looking at them.

By Blogger Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin, at 4/21/2007 7:03 PM  

Hi Melli, This looks like some cool steps.Thanks for sharing and I hope you had fun at your sleep over.
Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 4/21/2007 9:21 PM  

What cool steps!

Mine's up too :)

By Blogger Teena in Toronto, at 4/22/2007 8:44 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home