.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Feast #145

Wanna Play?


Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.
Heavy Rain! I love love LOVE the sound of rain!

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Mmmmm... all of them! Probably Danish Havarti... but really, I am such a cheese-a-holic that even Cheez Whiz will do in a pinch!!! ROFL!

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?
I don't sleep late ANY morning! I can't. I would LIKE to sometimes... but I just can't do it. Sometimes I'll get up and have my coffee and play a bit on the computer and then go BACK to bed... I can do that! Not very often ... but I do like to do that when I get a chance! ;)

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
Hm? I forget! Oh, wait! I remember! I forget things on an hourly basis! And it usually only takes me a few minutes to remember... but sometimes it takes MUCH longer! The most recent example is this: I am pretty much covered in poison ivy right now (which I NEVER get so I don't know how I did!) and I got up a little while ago to go wipe it all down with alcohol because I was ITCHING so much! But by the time I got to the bathroom I forgot what I had gone in there for! EVEN THOUGH I WAS ITCHING!!! So I came back out and sat at the computer, and suddenly remembered! Oy VEY!!! I'm really hopeless!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice
the quiet when I'm alone in the house.
(and I LIKE it!)

27 comment(s):

I love the sound of rain and havarti cheese too :) Great feast!

By Blogger Kara, at 5/25/2007 12:46 AM  

wow, are you my twin? :) We share a lot of the same answers. Great feast.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 12:55 AM  

Sound of rain !! I am offended (look at my face) I hear that sound almost every day ! Move over and you will be happy in this heavenly waterfalls !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 5/25/2007 12:57 AM  

Hi Melli, great feast! I used to like the sound of rain too, but it is replaced after I have my daughter (she's now 3)! Happy feasting.

By Blogger Melody, at 5/25/2007 2:02 AM  

Though I haven't mentioned it in mine, I do love rain too. It makes you feel cool.
Mine is up too.

By Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD, at 5/25/2007 2:44 AM  

Congrats on the weight loss. You're 10 pounds ahead of me!

I have a new blog about it: http://hereslookingatme.blogspot.com

If you left a comment last week, I'm sorry but I've forgotten you did it (there's that memory thing) and I've switched to Haloscan comments so can't access the old ones! But do stop by and join the discussion.

By Blogger JHS, at 5/25/2007 2:59 AM  

I love the sound of rain...when I am happily inside! I forget things too often, that's why I write down lists...the problem is I forget where I put them, lol!. Oh well.
You have a nice friday, Melli!!!

By Blogger MaR, at 5/25/2007 3:25 AM  

We have the same appetizer! Great feast! :)

Mine's served as well. And this is the first Friday's Feast for me.

Happy Friday!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 3:56 AM  

Great Feast!!!

Please come over and share in my Rain, Cheese and Forgetfulness FEAST!!!

Have a great weekend!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 7:31 AM  

Great feast! I forget things like that too, especially now that I am pg!

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 5/25/2007 7:37 AM  

I forget names all the time.. names that I KNOW! DUH.
But I really love when I walk to another room and forget why..sigh.

By Blogger DesLily, at 5/25/2007 7:49 AM  

LOL on the ivy story! That's bad....walking into the room for alcohol and then forgetting! [just kidding]

Ya, I felt I had to do the tag 'cause our captain would lock me in the ship's brig if I didn't!!

Oh ya baby, I love the quiet of our house too! Just the two of us is sublime.

Happy weekend Melli.

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 5/25/2007 8:20 AM  

I like your feast esp your salad :) I dont think I can sleep that late during the mornings. I did try it once, and I was even more tired throughout the day.

Ive seen the same appetizer like yours on some feasts :)

Mine is served here

By Blogger meowminx, at 5/25/2007 8:43 AM  

Well, Melli, I've forgotten hat I have to go to the bathroom ....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 8:45 AM  

Hi Melli, Thanks for the tip you gave me about posting on my blog , while out of town.It worked and also it added my navigation bar , I was missing.I am back on the road to Atlanta,Ga.,I will do my Friday Feast , after I get to my daughter's house. Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 5/25/2007 8:46 AM  

wow, your answers could be mine. ( except for the cheese whiz, we ate a lot of that in boy scouts and I was cured from it!!!)
Thanks for the visit.
Praying for you this moment!

By Blogger David Edward, at 5/25/2007 9:10 AM  

What a great feast!
♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

By Blogger Annie, at 5/25/2007 9:16 AM  

I love the sound of rain too! What a great feast. Your blog is so cute. Have a great weekend.

Angel Mama ():)

By Blogger Pearls of Wisdom, at 5/25/2007 11:35 AM  

I too love the sound of rain. I love your main course today. Get better soon!

Great feast!

My is served...come on over and dine!

By Blogger Kim, at 5/25/2007 11:52 AM  

Such a fun feast:-).
Have a wonderful Holiday weekend Melli:-)
((hugs))

By Blogger Angela, at 5/25/2007 12:21 PM  

Love your FF banner! I love the sound of rain, too -- makes me want to curl up with a good book.

I tend to forget what I went into a room for, or what I was about to say.

LOVE your dessert!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 12:44 PM  

LOVE the sound of rain! Enjoyed your feast. Mine is up too!

By Blogger Michelle, at 5/25/2007 1:56 PM  

Looks like we served the same appetizer;) Have a great weekend!+

By Blogger Lori, at 5/25/2007 3:32 PM  

Happy Friday.
That dessert was the best and so true!
Have a safe and happy weekend.

By Blogger Tawnya Shields, at 5/25/2007 4:19 PM  

What a great feast! Oh my gosh, POISON IVY!! Did I miss a post? I love quiet sometimes. I'm sure when it's more often...I'll miss the noise.

Hugs.

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 5/25/2007 8:01 PM  

i'm a cheese-aholic too! :)

happy friday!

By Blogger alisonwonderland, at 5/25/2007 8:57 PM  

What a great blog! I'm going to add you to my blogroll. :)

Yummy feast, too!
Come sample mine

By Blogger Jackie, at 5/25/2007 10:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home