Thursday Thirteen... yea... right... maybe...
Thirteen reasons why Melli is too busy to blog lately!1. Work.
2. Work.
3. Work.
4. Work.
5. Work.
6. Work.
7. Work.
8. Work.
9. Work.
10. Work.
11. Work.
12. Work.
13. Work.
Did I mention that 5-6 full days in a row MAY be too many? For some people. Like me.
Okay... I do play a little... but I sure do MISS you guys! By the way ... Krysti got home safe and sound last night and talked for 3 hours straight ... I hope to share some of her pictures and give a BRIEF synopsis later today! Now... I'm off to ... work!







13 comment(s):
I hear ya!!!!
Have a great day at work.
By
PJ, at
6/28/2007 9:18 AM
all work and no play ... pouts
By
Anonymous, at
6/28/2007 9:49 AM
stop working so hard! ;) I try to work as little as possible. ha.
By
Carmen, at
6/28/2007 10:07 AM
That's the best TT I have seen today, only from time to time you should have written "sleep at work"
Curious to see what Krysti had seen and where she were !
By
Ingrid, at
6/28/2007 12:01 PM
I totally know what you are saying Melli, I too seem to have no time anymore to blog as I am working too much. And the schedule I am on at the moment just ruins the day for anything else. It is hard to do much of anything else when one works the 1130 to 2000 shift.
A blessed day is wished for you.
By
Anonymous, at
6/28/2007 12:26 PM
Hopefully there will ba a light at the end of the tunnel at work for some "you time" with us time *giggles*. Have a good day Miss Melli:-).
By
Angela, at
6/28/2007 12:40 PM
Well, I hope your WORK Week goes well, Milli!!!
It will be fun to see Krysti pictures.
Grams
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
6/28/2007 1:14 PM
You poor dear! No wonder you've been scarce lately! I know you're ready for some time off and a visit to the Daisy Patch! (I must admit that I'm terribly, horribly jealous!)
Love you!!
By
Jennifer, at
6/28/2007 3:08 PM
Yes! But there is a french song of Henri Salvador wich says: "The work it's the health, nothing to do, it's to preserve it!"
(smiling, but there is a part of right, no?)
By
Anonymous, at
6/28/2007 4:54 PM
I would be too worn out to write what you did write!! wow! That was a great TT...Hang in there Melli!! Sandy
Think of the paycheck!!
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
6/28/2007 5:03 PM
You're killin' me girl! Sounds like you need a few days off. Will your schedule lighten up again when the boss comes back?
By
Anonymous, at
6/28/2007 5:32 PM
Well now, that was redundant all over again!
Sorry you aren't getting much play time, maybe that will change soon.
By
Jane, at
6/28/2007 5:44 PM
Well...you ARE missed when you're not out and about.
:-) Susan
By
Susan, at
6/28/2007 7:26 PM
Post a comment
<< Home