.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - A splash of beauty!

Labels:

12 comment(s):

Very dramatic splash of color...It made me smile. Hope your dizziness has decreased.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 7/25/2007 8:15 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Ingrid, at 7/25/2007 8:15 AM  

That flower is at least more peaceful then your sky yesterday ! Hope you have no bull around !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 7/25/2007 8:15 AM  

I have removed the comment because mine appeared twice. I forgot to ask you are you still dizzy ? The eyes on your mood picture look like it.

By Blogger Ingrid, at 7/25/2007 8:19 AM  

How are you feeling? Better I hope!
Nice picture!

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 7/25/2007 9:01 AM  

absolutely beautiful pic!

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 7/25/2007 9:13 AM  

What a beautiful picture. I love the splash of color...

I'm with the other commenters...are you feeling better??

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 7/25/2007 9:22 AM  

Oh so pretty!! And look - no RAIN on it! Nice!! :) Happy WW Aunti M!

By Blogger Unknown, at 7/25/2007 9:34 AM  

Beautiful flower!! Wonder what it is? I just wrote to you. I am praying for you!! Take care my friend...Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 7/25/2007 9:39 AM  

Quite a splash of color.
Sending good vibes your way - feel better.
Take care & thanks for visiting,
Frances

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/25/2007 10:08 AM  

Lovely! My WW today is a flower, too, only a smaller one.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/25/2007 11:58 AM  

Beautiful flower and shot. Fascinating color contrasts.

By Blogger TorAa, at 7/26/2007 6:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home