.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TODAY is the DAY!!!


The FAMILY comes home today!!!
of course...
the plane doesn't arrive until almost midnight.

Jesus, protect them in their travels...
keep them safe ... amen.

Labels:

13 comment(s):

They look so happy!
I'm so excited for you all.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/27/2007 12:05 PM  

Hooray!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/27/2007 12:45 PM  

Oh, Melli, dear, I hope midnight comes sooner today for you to embrace the family !!

By Blogger MaR, at 11/27/2007 1:39 PM  

Life is just about to get better for you my friend!! How sweet is that picture!! I am so happy for you..
Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 11/27/2007 2:33 PM  

Congratulations, Nana!!! I am just thrilled for all of you. You finally have your dream coming true and she is a DARLING!!!

Love & Hugs, GG

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/27/2007 3:32 PM  

Gotem all prayed up. I'm just waiting word that mine arrived safely. The day started really early for us today.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 11/27/2007 4:29 PM  

What an exciting day! I am so happy for you.

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 11/27/2007 4:34 PM  

I bet you are so happy!!! What a neat picture.
I love your new Christmas look!! Just Beautiful!! Hugs. Grams

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 11/27/2007 5:47 PM  

Awwww...that picture is so sweet! Can't wait to hear how their trip goes and am praying for smooth transition for all.

Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 11/27/2007 6:17 PM  

I forgot to say that I LOVE your new look!! So festive!

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 11/27/2007 6:17 PM  

Well... Melli, your big day has arrived.... Are you going to the airport and meet them?? What a lot of hugging and loving will be going around.Enjoy every moment my friend, you deserve the best with your family. Hugs, baba

By Blogger Baba, at 11/27/2007 8:09 PM  

Melli....I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!! You're ready for that little sunshine in your life!!
i am praying for you...and love you! :)

By Blogger Jennifer, at 11/27/2007 10:13 PM  

For you it's past midnight now (for me I just got up) I bed you were running and jumping around the whole day like a headless chicken with a red face of excitement ! I am soooo curious to see how little Luz and you met for the first time !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/28/2007 12:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home