I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Melli...these pictures totally made my day. I love the smile on your face...and on hers...she looks right at home with her Nana!!!! I'm headed over to read the story!!
Oh, Melli, I am in tears. I am SO happy for you both. I think Luz and her Nana are definitely in love with each other! Give her a hug from her "Auntie" Cozy!!!
My heart just wept with JOY when I saw these two photos! You are so lucky indeed to have Luz! I pray she will always love her grammie and forever remember the joy when you met!
I bet you were so very excited She is a gorgeous girl! May your relationship with her flourish! You have truly been blessed. Have a wonderful Christmas, I know you will spoil her terribly!
17 comment(s):
Totally love the pictures.....I'm thrilled for both of you. By all means protect that baby from Jewl!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
11/29/2007 10:48 PM
What a great smile from both of you. I commented over at your story.Baba
By
Baba, at
11/29/2007 10:59 PM
What sweet pictures, and what a wonderful story!!
Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
By
Anonymous, at
11/29/2007 11:42 PM
Melli...these pictures totally made my day. I love the smile on your face...and on hers...she looks right at home with her Nana!!!!
I'm headed over to read the story!!
By
Jennifer, at
11/29/2007 11:49 PM
You two look like you're best friends already! How exciting for you!
Kailani
An Island Life
By
Anonymous, at
11/30/2007 12:18 AM
Great story! Aloha sweet lady. Just stopped by to say Hi. Take care and God bless.
By
Ma, at
11/30/2007 12:30 AM
How wonderful, Melli!!!!!
By
MaR, at
11/30/2007 1:44 AM
Congratulations "granny"..*snicker*..she's beautiful! Your smile says it all.
By
DesLily, at
11/30/2007 4:18 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Melli....I see LOVE and devotion in those eyes of yours. Your heart grew yesterday [even more!!!!]
Sweet photos. If I were you, I'd enlarge those two and place them on the wall!!!!!!!
By
Hootin Anni, at
11/30/2007 8:06 AM
A picture is worth a thousand words and these pictures says it all. Congrats!!!!!
By
Linda, at
11/30/2007 8:59 AM
Aaahhh ! finally ! That little girl suits you perfectly ! and next time put a bigger hanger on your necklace !
By
Ingrid, at
11/30/2007 9:34 AM
Oh, Melli, I am in tears. I am SO happy for you both. I think Luz and her Nana are definitely in love with each other!
Give her a hug from her "Auntie" Cozy!!!
By
Jane, at
11/30/2007 9:37 AM
My heart just wept with JOY when I saw these two photos! You are so lucky indeed to have Luz! I pray she will always love her grammie and forever remember the joy when you met!
By
PowersTwinB, at
11/30/2007 10:48 AM
Aw honey - I am so pleased your first meeting with the new grandbaby went so well :-))
I just love the photos of you and Li'l Luz- two people in perfect harmony!
Just dropped by to say I have named the little bear :-))
Enjoy Luz, and have fun!
cq
By
craziequeen, at
11/30/2007 3:30 PM
I am so thrilled for you!! The pics are lovely!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
11/30/2007 10:01 PM
I bet you were so very excited She is a gorgeous girl! May your relationship with her flourish! You have truly been blessed. Have a wonderful Christmas, I know you will spoil her terribly!
By
Anonymous, at
12/01/2007 6:44 PM
She is just adorable! I know you're thrilled to finally be able to meet her! You & your family are in my prayers! Have a great rest of the weekend!
Jennifer :-)
By
Jennifer, at
12/01/2007 10:52 PM
Post a comment
<< Home