I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Geez ! Are you in Hitchcock's movie The Birds ?? I just imagine my white Arthur in there ! What a picture it would be ! My Bronchitis seams to go away I drowned it in hot Karkade tea with lemon and honey !
Lots and lots of birds..there must have been some good digging there for them..worms probably!! I love throwing french fries and watching the birds go nuts. One day I just ate a few and stopped at Walmart and saw ONE bird. I threw the fries down and he must have called all of his friends because on my walk inside almost every bird I saw had one of my french fries carrying it away..smile. Hope they don't get fat on them. Sandy
11 comment(s):
Geez ! Are you in Hitchcock's movie The Birds ?? I just imagine my white Arthur in there ! What a picture it would be !
My Bronchitis seams to go away I drowned it in hot Karkade tea with lemon and honey !
By
Ingrid, at
1/15/2008 10:56 PM
Hi, Melli!!!
Oh, I was thinking of the movie too!! were you feeding the birds??
By
MaR, at
1/16/2008 1:38 AM
This blog has gone to the birds!
By
Anonymous, at
1/16/2008 2:51 AM
WOW, where is Tippi Heddren when you need her! That could give you chills!!
I have seen this in our field too, it is amazing to see.
By
Jane, at
1/16/2008 8:01 AM
Wow that is a lot of birds....Mr. Wonderful always puts out seed for your birds....with the colder weather we've seen quite a few. Stay warm!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
1/16/2008 10:12 AM
oh wow, that is a lot of birds!!! Good shot!
By
Anonymous, at
1/16/2008 11:07 AM
I think I'd be scared of all those birds. Watch where you park your car....that is bird poop waiting to happen!
By
Sandy M, at
1/16/2008 11:14 AM
Oh my, are those hungry! I feel like one of them.... *giggles*
By
Anonymous, at
1/16/2008 1:04 PM
Lots and lots of birds..there must have been some good digging there for them..worms probably!! I love throwing french fries and watching the birds go nuts. One day I just ate a few and stopped at Walmart and saw ONE bird. I threw the fries down and he must have called all of his friends because on my walk inside almost every bird I saw had one of my french fries carrying it away..smile. Hope they don't get fat on them. Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
1/16/2008 1:46 PM
Kind of reminds me of the Alfred Hitchcock movie!
By
Anonymous, at
1/18/2008 12:18 PM
Looks like a field day for the birds.
By
Heart of Rachel, at
1/20/2008 3:24 AM
Post a comment
<< Home