.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt -- Delicious

Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

THIS is delish as it gets this morning!
Mmmmmmmm....
Care to join me?

Ohhhhhhhh OKAY!
Krysti thought THIS breakfast was pretty darned
delicious!!!


Labels:

38 comment(s):

Watch out... if that is tea, you are liable to have some supernatural experience dahlin'...

Hootin and ah hollin' girl!!!

Blessings today
Connie

By Blogger Connie Barris, at 1/05/2008 9:46 AM  

Well.... if it's hot chocolate, then I could probably be persuaded.

Here's mine.

By Blogger Ritsumei, at 1/05/2008 9:58 AM  

yumm..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2008 10:04 AM  

coffe, tea or me? heheee.. nothing feels as good as have a warm caffinated drink in the morning :)
It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

By Blogger Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling, at 1/05/2008 10:06 AM  

I'm always ready to join in for a cuppa... as a matter of fact, you made me get one right now LOL!

Thanks for visiting me - happy weekend! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2008 10:07 AM  

That is exactly what I need--it sis SO cold here!

By Blogger Heather, at 1/05/2008 10:09 AM  

Coffee....I'm so there! Gotta have some coffee to jump start my heart in the morning. Krisiti looks like she is really enjoying her breakfast.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 1/05/2008 10:33 AM  

I'll have what she's having!

By Blogger Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging, at 1/05/2008 10:36 AM  

I could use a cup...Mine is up at 4SeasonsOfmylife and
2Cents Worth . Hope you can visit me too. Happy Hunting.

By Blogger Mommy Lutchi, at 1/05/2008 10:38 AM  

Mmmm, a bite of this, a bite of that...YUM!

Thanks for visiting :-)

By Blogger Janet, at 1/05/2008 10:48 AM  

Oh, Melli, that cuppa looks so inviting!!
so does Krysti's breakfast!
Delicious!!
:)

By Blogger MaR, at 1/05/2008 10:59 AM  

Coffee is necessary! I'm not even looking at the second picture - too many calories!!!

By Blogger Dragonstar, at 1/05/2008 11:04 AM  

I like to drink hot Milo in the morning.

Whoops Krysti's eyes are so large...must be damn delicious!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2008 11:18 AM  

I never drink milk I just can't stand the taste even when I was a child. I like my coffe black with suger and tea too. Geez ! what a breakfast ! I am sure she will not starve, lol !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 1/05/2008 11:32 AM  

My addiction: Coffee, black.
My sadness: Doctor just made me give up Coffee.

Great photos!

By Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes, at 1/05/2008 11:39 AM  

OHHH yummy!!!I love the coffee and the huge pancake..;)
Mine is up too

By Blogger **"Liza"**, at 1/05/2008 12:24 PM  

Coffee in the morning - Have to admit, I'm a monster until I've had my cup of Joe!!!
Is that a waffle or a pancake?
Happy New Year
L

By Blogger LibertyBelle, at 1/05/2008 12:40 PM  

A BUN in the OVEN?
Did I miss something?
Have I expressed myself incorrectly? What on earth made you think that?

We are the same age, you know, I don't think you would be very happy about a bun like that,or would you?

By Blogger Jientje, at 1/05/2008 12:50 PM  

Oh yes...the steaming hot cup of coffee is right up my alley

By Blogger Xandra@Heart-of-Service, at 1/05/2008 1:11 PM  

Oh, my. I know I'm a hungry monster, but that for breakfast? No, no, it has to be more like English breakfast with bacon and goodies! *giggles*

But bring ALL you can and come over -

WELCOME to:

Start The Ship Party!

ALL BLOGGERS ARE WELCOME!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2008 1:42 PM  

I like Krysti breakfast. That big wonderful thing with chocolate on it looks like it could have been split!! WHERE was I? Yummy!! I did not get to play today but posted anyway!! Not a great day so far but hopefully it will go up from here Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 1/05/2008 1:45 PM  

Hehehehe, yeah right! I could make a post on that one!!!
Oh dear, I think I'm getting very inspired right now! Hehehehe!

By Blogger Jientje, at 1/05/2008 2:28 PM  

CALORIES! Run for your life!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2008 2:40 PM  

Those flapjacks look enormous! Enough to feed a few people!! LOL!

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/05/2008 2:46 PM  

Mmmm! That is my kind of delicious!

By Blogger Daisy, at 1/05/2008 3:19 PM  

That looks delightful and delicious. I could put a serious dent in the breakfast. I love hot chocolate as well as hot coffee so either way, I'd join you for a cuppa.

By Blogger Carver, at 1/05/2008 3:54 PM  

Is that coffee? That's definitely delicious in the morning.

By Blogger Kimmy, at 1/05/2008 4:09 PM  

that's breakfast? wow! i'd love to have such a feast everyday! :)
thanks for dropping by my site!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2008 5:40 PM  

Oh yes, both pictures are totally delish! Especially that breakfast!!!!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 1/05/2008 7:42 PM  

Kristie DID NOT eat all that!! Yummo! The coffee looks perfect! I am sending you love and hugs sweetie

By Blogger PowersTwinB, at 1/05/2008 9:41 PM  

I would love to share a cup of coffee with you and sit around in our PJ's and talk and laugh..Have a wonderful Sunday. Hugs, Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 1/05/2008 9:53 PM  

I found a nice diet for you on Dackelprincess Mariebeth's blog
http://www.dackelprincess.com/ she just started on Saterday and it looks very interesting. Just have a look maybe you like it. And doing it with other persons is always a good stimulation !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 1/06/2008 1:19 AM  

That breakfast looks delicious! :)

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 1/06/2008 8:07 AM  

I have something for you sweetie...

Connie

By Blogger Connie Barris, at 1/06/2008 4:17 PM  

Looks good to me!

By Blogger heidi @ ggip, at 1/06/2008 9:12 PM  

Looks really good....Those are sure yummmyyy..Have a great week...Mine Is Up Too:
Anna's Daily Journal

By Blogger Anna, at 1/07/2008 3:24 AM  

Is it Hot Choclate or Tea with Milk?
Can't think about anything else.

I can see from her smile and photo it's something yummy in front.

My Delicious is here:
http://toraamusic.blogspot.com/2008/01/delicious-ph-jan-5-2008-first-thoughts.html

By Blogger TorAa, at 1/10/2008 3:57 PM  

Looks like a perfect cup to start the morning right.

Yummy ... everything on the table looks good. I love her expression.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 1/12/2008 9:13 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home