Friday Feast # 183 ... and Friday Fill-Ins - #2 for me!
Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
WoW! In the days of computerized everything, I hardly ever SEE my own handwriting anymore... I used to like it quite a bit though! I'd say maybe an 8! Maybe I should start journaling by hand again... hmmmm... lost art....
Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
On a daily basis, I prefer showers because they are quick and I feel "cleaner"... but if I am tired and want to "relax" - then I prefer a ... HOT TUB!
Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
They are pretty much ALL bad and that is why I don't watch ANY of them!
Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
I think my only really true addiction right now is blogging - an I'm pretty sure it affects me the same as anyone. Keeps me from housework, but adds new friendships and a new perspective to life as I live it in the real world. ie... Ooo! Can I BLOG this?
Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Really truly, I love the guitar. Accoustical. BUT... I have the awesomest drummer living under my roof -- and when he practices... OH YEA! I LOVE it! For sure!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday Fill-Ins
1. Contact may cause Hugs.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree Insanity Prevails!.
3. Disney parks R mearly OK.
4. Some Sleep sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively love Jesus.
6. Baby Girl always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with the Bible Babes!, tomorrow my plans include nothing special and Sunday, I want to sing, sing,sing!








14 comment(s):
A early good morning Melli, I have been awake since 1am...My husband woke up at 4am and we ended up eating cheese toast and watching TV, of coarse, I got on the computer..We are truly addicted to our computers....He is back to sleep and I am still the night owl...Guess I will sleep when the sun comes up....Love ya, Baba
By
Baba, at
3/14/2008 5:41 AM
Hey twin spiritual sister ! I gave almost the same answers, lol !
By
Ingrid, at
3/14/2008 6:10 AM
Oh, Melli, the blogging addiction hit me too!! dust can wait, lol (and laundry, garden, grocery shopping...!)
Sorry but your sobbing made me laugh, loved your comment :) Makes me feel I will be most welcomed when I am back after Easter ::grin::
Have a fun/meditative/peaceful/sunny Easter holiday, whatever your heart desires.
Happy Easter, Melli!
By
MaR, at
3/14/2008 6:34 AM
1: 45 a.m. I am not addicted to blogging. I can stop any time I want to. I just don't want to. Besides, I'm not hurting anyone. So there! Pft!
By
Anonymous, at
3/14/2008 7:46 AM
Love the accoustical guitar... and blogging is quite the addiction these days for many!
Have a great weekend!
By
Marsha, at
3/14/2008 9:04 AM
I like your feast! Acoustic guitar is also my love but forgot to write it:) Nice feast! Happy FF! Mine is HERE:)
By
Anonymous, at
3/14/2008 9:25 AM
We share the soup.
Yes, blogging adds to live. That's who I feel too.
My friday's feast is ready for you at:
Laane on the World
Have a great weekend!
By
Unknown, at
3/14/2008 10:10 AM
Love your answers. I guess I am addicted to blogging too!!! But it is not an addiction I want treatment for....do you????
By
Jane, at
3/14/2008 12:40 PM
I live with a guitarist and drummer!
Great feast!
By
Michelle Quinno, at
3/14/2008 1:57 PM
I am so with you on the movies...
and my hubby says my handwriting stinks but that is bec his is so good...so praise the Lord for computers...
Got to love the Sax... which BTW my son now plays...
By
Connie Barris, at
3/14/2008 8:00 PM
I do agree on your Salad; I rather read blogs instead :lol:
Wishing you a great end to your week!
By
Anonymous, at
3/14/2008 8:02 PM
Well you did a lot of meme's today..well two anyway!! smile!! I should be getting ready for bed. I have my youngest and my oldest granddaughter staying with us tonight. How cool!! Brie only has one more day here with us and I have to work in the morning!! GREAT!! Hope your weekend will be a good one. Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
3/14/2008 10:05 PM
I missed your feast last Friday, but I am loving it. Yep, blogging is addicting, but it sure has given me some REAL heartfelt friendships.
Hugs,
Susan
By
Susan, at
3/16/2008 9:37 PM
lol love your answer to #2 on the FFIs :)
Thanks for playing!
By
Janet, at
3/17/2008 6:35 PM
Post a comment
<< Home