I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
OK, I know I am a "city girl" cause I don't know what a "corn box" is for???? She is darling as usual...but I have to tell you that this picture reminded me of the Lucy episode where she and Ethel are stomping those grapes!!
Well, I never heard of a corn box either. But, it sure reminds me of growing up on a farm and playing in a truck full of shelled corn. I can tell you, that was fun!
13 comment(s):
OK, I know I am a "city girl" cause I don't know what a "corn box" is for???? She is darling as usual...but I have to tell you that this picture reminded me of the Lucy episode where she and Ethel are stomping those grapes!!
At any rate, looks like great fun!
:-) Susan
By
Susan, at
10/22/2008 7:48 AM
I only knew sand boxes, this is very new to me!!! it looks like fun...!
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2008 8:03 AM
That's a new one to me too but looks fun!
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2008 8:38 AM
Corney Picture....definitely cute girl. Lucy you got some 'spaining to do.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
10/22/2008 9:15 AM
Good morning Melli, a corn box??? and Rainbow hair!!! Luz is always so cute no matter where her picture is taken..have a fun day. Hugs, Baba
By
Baba, at
10/22/2008 9:46 AM
Now that's quite special ! I am sure Arthur would love it as litter box !!
By
Ingrid, at
10/22/2008 10:02 AM
I must admit this is the first time I've seen a corn box! Neat idea!
By
Deb @ Sugarfused, at
10/22/2008 11:09 AM
Why is it, every time I see Luz I just smile like crazy?
You know, you are a lucky lady to have such a warm and loving family.
You are blessed!
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2008 11:15 AM
I have never heard of a corn box. What a neat idea to use and old tire like that!
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2008 12:19 PM
Ooooo.K. And, after the first rain she can play in the mushy grits box. Yes? Yuk.
Love the rainbow hair and no matter what she's doing, that girl takes a lovely picture!
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2008 1:49 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has never heard of or seena corn box before! But she likes it, that's for sure!
I love her hair, it's cute!
By
Jientje, at
10/22/2008 4:40 PM
And so I join the list of people who never heard of a corn box. Whatever is in the box tire is still cute.
By
Dr.John, at
10/22/2008 6:11 PM
Well, I never heard of a corn box either. But, it sure reminds me of growing up on a farm and playing in a truck full of shelled corn. I can tell you, that was fun!
By
Anonymous, at
10/27/2008 2:53 AM
Post a comment
<< Home