Nuttin' Honey....
Not much goin' on today.... a trip to Walmart, a few games of Blokus, a few computer games, and Dennis is makin' omelettes and home fries for dinner! I LOVE my LIFE!!! LOL! I took a couple of reallllllly bad pictures of Krysti & Keegan today. I'm not sharing them. They have gone to pick up her EX-fella from the bus station. ADAM is coming to stay with us for a few weeks. He's doing an internship at the Sheriff's Office with Krysti. Dennis and I are wondering how interesting life is fixin' to get. But Krysti is secure and says everything will be fine!!! LOL! I'll let ya know....
6 comment(s):
Your day was a lot like mine.
By
Dr.John, at
12/27/2008 6:57 PM
Hmm, that situation could provide some drama, but I hope not for everyone's sake.
Sounds like a nice day! We enjoyed a visit with company who left late morning, and except for laundry I pretty much crashed from all the busyness of the last few weeks after that. It was lovely.
By
Anonymous, at
12/27/2008 11:17 PM
When I hear or read this kind of things, I am happy that I have all that behind me ! there is no chance that I fall in love again (especially when I see what is on the market in my age, lol ! )
By
Ingrid, at
12/28/2008 2:55 AM
Hi Melli!
I'm trying to catch up on visiting after the last couple of days of packing things away. Just think in only 330 days I'll be dragging all the boxes back out and doing it all over again. Whoa!
I saw your Holly Jolly Christmas. Love the pink car. I bet Luz eventually adored her new wheels!!! I'm gonna go tell Bud right now, that I WANT a pink convertible too!
And........love the birthday cake too.
By
Hootin Anni, at
12/28/2008 7:16 AM
Take bad pictures and not share them? LOL!!
By
Jientje, at
12/28/2008 8:38 AM
After all the craziness of getting up to Christmas Day, I decided to sit back and enjoy the "reason for the season". I have spent the last few days thanking God for the gift of his son, as well as the gift of my family.
By
Maribeth, at
12/28/2008 11:25 AM
Post a comment
<< Home