.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

O Come Let Us Adore Him....


Happy Christmas Eve! I'm having a fairly relaxing one today -- so unless something comes up, I will probably be around to visit. I have a cake to bake - but that's about it for pre-preparations. The rest will be done tomorrow. For the most part today will be a little cleaning, a little cooking, and mostly resting for tonight! I will be up at church from 8:00 pm until after midnight tonight... we'll have the cantata again, and then from 9:00-11:00 we have a little Christmas party down in the basement. Snacky foods and caroling! I can't wait! And then of course, the late service starts at 11:00 and ends just after midnight - which gets us IN to Christmas! ( I think it's a cheat ... but Pastor swears it works!) LOL! If I don't get to you, please know that I wish for you a blessed day tomorrow.

O come let us adore Him
O come let us adore Him
O come let us adore Him
Christ, the Lord

13 comment(s):

And a merry merry Christmas to you too Melli!! Enjoy your day and the festivities at the church!!
I will be in my kitchen too! I already baked my cake!

By Blogger Jientje, at 12/24/2008 5:12 AM  

Merry Christmas, Melli

By Blogger PJ, at 12/24/2008 6:52 AM  

came by to say that I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas Melli!

may your dreams come true!

By Blogger DesLily, at 12/24/2008 7:11 AM  

A very merry Christmas to you, too, Melli!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/24/2008 11:16 AM  

Sorry to hear that you are sick too..This is awful. I was wanting to be shot but now since I have been taking Alka Seltzer for cold I am much better. I can now breathe out my nose!! YESS!!!
We got out this morning and made a snowman and had our picture taken which i will share as soon as i can. We are off to see my cousin today closer to Chicago...this snow is packing like you cannot believe..it is great!! BUT I have about had my fill of it!! Enough is Enough!!
Sandy
Merry Christmas!!

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 12/24/2008 11:45 AM  

Cake? No, noo! Pies! We are only having one -- since there are just two of us -- apple, with French Vanilla ice cream.

And, I will be roasting a chicken, not a turkey, but all the other important dishes will make the table.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/24/2008 12:34 PM  

Have a very special and merry Christmas, relaxing all the way!

By Blogger Lanny, at 12/24/2008 1:08 PM  

Wishing you and your Family a Very Merry Christmas Melli.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/24/2008 2:23 PM  

Merry Christmas, Melli.

By Blogger Amber Star, at 12/24/2008 3:40 PM  

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!

By Blogger Jane, at 12/24/2008 4:46 PM  

Merry Christmas, dear Melli!!!!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 12/24/2008 6:10 PM  

Glad that one of us will make it to church tonight. I think an 11:00 service is just great.

By Blogger Dr.John, at 12/24/2008 6:56 PM  

Melli, a very happy Christmas to you, have a wonderful time of celebration!

By Blogger Alastair, at 12/24/2008 8:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home