LOOK What HAPPENED!
Musta been while I wasn't lookin'!I ccouldn't believe it!
TOMORROW I'm pickin' it!
Mmmm mmm~
Today we built Robot Masks at VBS!
Some of us took this job verrrrrrry seriously!
Others? Not so much!
But everyone enjoyed the finished product!
This was a much more successful projectthan silly mobiles, let me tell ya!
Some put a LOT of stuff...
... and for some, just a little is plenty!
But they ALL had a good time making them!OH!
... and don't forget your treat!(like they would...!)
They LOVE to pick something out of
Mrs. Lantz's toolbox!
I LOVE these kids!







14 comment(s):
I like the looks of the project.
Our theme is game show. We begin on the 9th of August.The body of the dog is done, but i still need to do the lining. I started on the dog's head because I am most afraid of that part. I got the eyes and eyebrows done but there is a patch that has to go on the right eye.
By
bettygram, at
7/21/2009 10:37 PM
Look at YOU! The one who said she had a black thumb has one of the first tomatoes! We found a couple of the yellow plum ones I grew from seed today, as well. Cantaloupe are blooming like crazy, but none on the vine yet.
The kids had fun making the masks it looks like. Some look like those suits of armor the knights used to wear.
By
Amber Star, at
7/22/2009 12:06 AM
Very cool! It looks like the had great fun! Kids love to "decorate" stuff.
I think you must be a great VBS craft teacher!
By
Barbara H., at
7/22/2009 12:54 AM
Besides the stress and work now it seems you have a lot of fun ! I looked at your post below and now here the masks, what a great idea and the kids look so content !
By
Ingrid, at
7/22/2009 2:11 AM
Vine ripened tomatoes are so much nicer to eat than tomatoes ripened off the vine.
It looks as if everyone had a good time at the VBS making the masks.
By
Anonymous, at
7/22/2009 2:36 AM
Yaaay for the project and wow at the tomato!! Busy busy busy bee, did you forget the idioms? LOL!
By
Jientje, at
7/22/2009 3:41 AM
Things are lookin' up I would say. Great photos...those masks are great and the tomatoe WOOT.
By
Anonymous, at
7/22/2009 4:36 AM
wait, wait, wait! Back up !.. the kids are adoreable.. but..
YOU HAVE TO SHARE THE FREST TOMATO!!!
By
DesLily, at
7/22/2009 6:56 AM
I love love love fresh tomatoes. We can't grow them here...OK I can't grow them here. I tried. Still, I know you'll enjoy it. The robot masks are adorable.
:-) Susan
By
Susan, at
7/22/2009 9:03 AM
I miss kids! I have been applying for teaching jobs in the local Christian schools. Let's see how that goes.
And you know, the masks were a bigger success because there was much less to get "wrong".
By
quilly, at
7/22/2009 2:22 PM
How wonderful, Melli!! what a fun day and great masks.
I just had to delurk here as I cannot read your full posts on my reader ::grin::
Missing you all!!!
By
MaR, at
7/22/2009 4:11 PM
The kids look happy. Glad your having a great time.
By
Dr.John, at
7/22/2009 8:02 PM
Great Masks!
Last pup leaves me tomorrow.
By
Maribeth, at
7/22/2009 8:13 PM
What a clever idea. I loved the masks! The kids were really creative. Mr. Wonderful loves robots so he got a chuckle from seeing the masks the kids created. We've gotten a couple of tomatoes now...love those tomato sandwiches. Miss you.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
7/23/2009 1:38 PM
Post a comment
<< Home