.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Thursday, July 09, 2009

*waves* Just Passing Through!

Running late... out the door... love you all! No time for visits today! Read this in reader and you don't even need to stop by! LOL!

12 comment(s):

Have fun, you whirling dervish.

By Blogger Nessa, at 7/09/2009 8:49 AM  

* Waving back* Enjoy!!

By Blogger Jientje, at 7/09/2009 9:02 AM  

What was that Flash, oh it was Melli passing through.

You have fun

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/09/2009 9:32 AM  

Now that I opened your blog ....

By Blogger Ingrid, at 7/09/2009 10:44 AM  

Hold on to your hat!

By Blogger Carletta, at 7/09/2009 12:11 PM  

LOL...Hurricane Melli has now left the stage :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/09/2009 1:44 PM  

Hey, Melli -- I'm home and now you're not! I hope you are having a grand time!

By Anonymous quilly, at 7/09/2009 1:57 PM  

Thanks for Stopping By!

By Blogger Family Man, at 7/09/2009 3:26 PM  

T^hanlks for the csll it made my day.

By Blogger Dr.John, at 7/09/2009 6:16 PM  

Mellie, Come by Sepia Scenes. I posted your thumbnail from last week. :)

By Blogger maryt/theteach, at 7/09/2009 9:20 PM  

Of course I'll stop by, even if it's just to say hi and send my love!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 7/10/2009 9:06 AM  

This was the only post ever I could read on my reader ;)
because it showed in full-length, lol!
Have fun, Melli!

By Blogger MaR, at 7/11/2009 1:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home