I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Great picture! I still have to make a trip to the post office, and I ran out of envelopes for the [unfinished] Christmas cards. However, we have gone sledding twice! :)
11 comment(s):
Pretty picture!
We have about 367 days left until Christmas.
By
quilly, at
12/23/2009 4:16 AM
Hmmm I don't see one with my name on it ... PFFFFT!!! Happy Holidays to you and your entire family my friend :)
By
Anonymous, at
12/23/2009 4:23 AM
Great picture!
I still have to make a trip to the post office, and I ran out of envelopes for the [unfinished] Christmas cards. However, we have gone sledding twice! :)
By
Anonymous, at
12/23/2009 4:52 AM
Merry Christmas Melli ! I hope your holidays are filled with fun and laughter!
By
DesLily, at
12/23/2009 6:18 AM
Merry Christmas Melli to you and your family. Blessings for a wonderful day.
By
Anonymous, at
12/23/2009 8:11 AM
Have a wonderful holiday. We are going to Big D to see the grands, I'll try to get some blogging in..PJ:)
By
PJ, at
12/23/2009 9:06 AM
Feliz Navidad, Melli! to you and yours.
By
MaR, at
12/23/2009 10:47 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
12/23/2009 4:12 PM
For a kid there is still eternity to wait.
By
Dr.John, at
12/23/2009 8:53 PM
Merry Christmas, Melli. Hope you have a wonderful one and this past year has been so much fun.
We may get snow in the morning. :D
By
Amber Star, at
12/24/2009 12:10 AM
Gorgeous!
By
Unknown, at
12/24/2009 5:35 PM
Post a comment
<< Home