Happy Birthday Dear Mathew!
Mathew, The Blondeturns 23!
Today (Monday - the 25th) is Mathew's 23rd birthday! The kids came over last night and we had a steak & shrimp dinner with Mathew's FAVORITE homemade macaroni & cheese and yummy roasted asparagus! These birthdays are killin' me! Mathew doesn't do cake much, so we had a big pan of brownies instead! OY! For the record, brownies have about 3 times the calories of cake! Unless of course you get the no-pudge brownies which I have not seen in our store in ages! I need to order another case of them online! Too late now though! I just had one... and sent all leftovers home with Amanda - macaroni and steak included! We were going to play Apples to Apples - which I had gotten for them for Christmas... but somehow time got away from us, and before we knew it, it was almost 9:00! Since most of my clan has to get up at 5:00 a.m. for jobs or school, a game just wasn't happening! Next time... maybe! But we had fun! We missed Krysti.... she went back to Fredericksburg Thursday night to do her ambulance thing! But Jake & his girlfriend, Lisa were with us -- so we still had 10 at the table! Whew! It is crowded! I was tuckered and made it to bed by 10:00! That doesn't happen nearly often enough!







16 comment(s):
LOVE, love LOVE! his smile!! What a handsome guy too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATHEW!!!
By
Hootin Anni, at
1/25/2010 5:34 AM
Happy Birthday Matthew!
It looks like you had a great eveining together with the whole clan!
By
Jientje, at
1/25/2010 6:32 AM
Happy Birthday to Matthew! Would've loved some of that dinner. Good for you for having one brownie and sending the rest away.
By
Barbara H., at
1/25/2010 7:12 AM
Happy Birthday, Matthew!
Sounds like a fun night!
By
Maribeth, at
1/25/2010 7:51 AM
You should have scheduled the birthday of Mathew in another months and not togetgher with Dennis, lol ! BTW tomorrow in My World I have exactly the place and table which you need for your family !!
BTW Dario came over the weekend (alone) and we had a nice time together. He took me to a Greek restaurant and we ate like horses (sorry,lol) Mr. G. preferred to stay home, so Mother and son had a nice chat !
By
Ingrid, at
1/25/2010 10:56 AM
Wishing Mathew a "happy 23th birthday"..a great picture!!!
Hugs, Baba
By
Baba, at
1/25/2010 12:13 PM
Ya'll are like us with a whole bunch of birthdays all at once. Our deluge begins in August. The 12, 24th, 28th, and Sept. 6th. My sister's is June 4th and my half brother and sister's are in July. So, yeah...we have a lot of birthday cake all at once. The past few years we have started merging birthdays, so there aren't so many times trying to get everyone together and to have a birthday dinner. Fewer cakes, too.
Happy Birthday to Mathew!
By
Amber Star, at
1/25/2010 2:33 PM
Hi Melli, our sun came out later today and we have blue skies now..after a cloudy start...Baba
By
Baba, at
1/25/2010 3:52 PM
Hau`oli La Hanau to Matthew. Sounds like a wonderful time :)
By
Anonymous, at
1/25/2010 5:14 PM
A nice looker! Happy birthday to Matthew!
e-Mom @ Chrysalis
By
Susannah, at
1/25/2010 6:18 PM
Happy Birthday, Matthew! I wish I had been there to celebrate with you. Steak and shrimp is my kind of food!
By
quilly, at
1/25/2010 7:30 PM
Happy birthday Matthew.
By
Dr.John, at
1/25/2010 7:31 PM
Happy Birthday Matthew!
I just want to tell you you are doing a great job on your program. I wish I was doing something.
By
bettygram, at
1/25/2010 11:27 PM
Happy Birthday, Mathew!
By
Nessa, at
1/26/2010 11:42 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Matthew! I love birthday celebration. What a great time to celebrate family. I enjoyed the feast vicariously...thanks!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
1/26/2010 3:27 PM
A belated happy birthday to your handsome Matthew!
One brownie and then sending all the leftovers home with kids? Awesome job!!
By
Anonymous, at
1/27/2010 5:28 PM
Post a comment
<< Home