Weekend Reflections - Sinking
James, over at Newton Area Photo,
hosts Weekend Reflections.
I can't help it...
sometimes my sink just fascinates me.
hosts Weekend Reflections.
I can't help it...
sometimes my sink just fascinates me.
In this shot (with flash) I just love that eventhough I was shooting for the window in the
spigot, I also got the handle that turns it on
and off! It just happened to be in the center
position...
But I liked this one even better... with no flash.Just a fun shot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will be up in Baltimore today. I'm sorry to say that my Pastor's dad passed away on Friday and his funeral is today. That's where I'll be. For those of you who pray, Frank has gone home to his Lord and we rejoice. How ever, Pastor & Kathy will miss him horribly. They were very, very close. And Pastor's mom, Shirley, has lost her best friend, and one true love. Shirley also suffers from alzheimer's (or possibly dementia - I'm not SURE it's alzheimer's) and will most likely not remember why Frank's not around anymore. She needs prayer for that too. Life is going to get quite different for Pastor & Kathy, as Frank took great care of Shirley. So they need those prayers too. Thank you all!







9 comment(s):
My best thoughts and wishes are with your Pastor and his wife and especially Frank, may he rest in peace, and for his wife. I send all the aloha and sunshine I can to all of you.
Great reflection. Very clever. But sinks scare me. It means dish pan hands. LOL
By
Anonymous, at
1/17/2010 1:47 PM
Wonderful reflections! I love that your sink fascinates you.
But I love even more the love you have for others.
By
Anonymous, at
1/17/2010 3:16 PM
Great reflective shots!
I will pray for your pastor and his family. We do ache with missing those who have passed on even though we couldn't wish them back from where they are.
By
Barbara H., at
1/17/2010 3:21 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with your pastor and his family.
By
quilly, at
1/17/2010 4:17 PM
Nifty faucet reflections ;-)
Hope all went smoothly with the funeral.
Hugs and blessings,
By
Anonymous, at
1/17/2010 5:40 PM
Interesting pictures.
I certainly will pray for your Pastor and family. It is always very hard when the patient survives the care giver. So many de4cesions to make.
By
Dr.John, at
1/17/2010 6:47 PM
You know your pastor has my prayers for his mother and for his entire family...I think he may have joined ours, little sister. It isn't funny at all, but he will understand the fullness and breadth what it is like to live with it. Hope his mother is sort of like your mil...not mine. Although it seems she is settling in there. I pray he has no hard times with her and for her I pray she thinks her husband is at the grocery store.
The pictures are interesting. It took me a minute to notice all that was in there. My faucets have a finish that isn't shiny. I'm experiencing some dementia or something today. Lord have mercy, I know what it is called...but it is not coming to the surface right now. I like to get picures of stuff reflecting in the pool.
By
Amber Star, at
1/18/2010 1:16 AM
That's rather sad news. It's always hard to loose a beloved person.
Must have influenced your pictures, because so far it never came into my mind to watch my sink, sorry but that makes me laugh !
By
Ingrid, at
1/18/2010 3:41 AM
I think that he has gone to prepare a place for her, when her time comes.
I am saying prayers your your Pastor and his whole family!
By
Maribeth, at
1/18/2010 8:11 AM
Post a comment
<< Home