.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's Over My Bed?

People DO think of weird things to wonder about.... LOL! Alice at I Was Born2Cree8 came up with this and since I actually have something cool... I decided to play! (otherwise I would have gone shopping, put something up, and THEN decided to play! LOL!!! Anyway... Alice is wondering WHAT is above our beds! Here's her official rules:

WHAT IS ABOVE YOUR BED?????

Just for the fun of it, I decided to throw a new game out for every one. Seems we haven’t played anything lately, or at least nothing I’ve heard of. So…

- Post a photo(s) of what is above your bed.
- Tell us about it.
- Of course, put a link back to I Was Born2Cree8.
- Let all your friends know to come play.
- Post these ‘rules’
- Post a comment on my post when you put your post up
so I can add links to every blog that is playing along.
… I think that about covers it.

SO... What IS above my bed?



This! I don't actually have anything over the HEAD
of my bed. I just haven't chosen anything to go there
yet. But this is over it on the little side wall next to
the window.

And here it is all aglow...
I don't light it very often though... I'm sort of
afraid to fall asleep with them burning!

So... what's over YOUR bed?
(don't forget to tell Alice!)


8 comment(s):

I might play along, but it will be in a few days, since tomorrow is Random Dozen and I've already posted for today's WWC.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2010 4:15 PM  

Pfft at least mine is over my bed and not on the wall on the side. ROFLMAO. Tis beautiful Iust say regardless of location. :). BTW Quilly and Charley are at the airport.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2010 4:30 PM  

I have nothing hanging in either bedroom because I keep thinking we will paint first. Yeah, like for 5 years..lol

By Blogger PJ, at 1/12/2010 4:37 PM  

Interesting thing to have over a bed. I haven't the time for another internet game.

By Blogger Dr.John, at 1/12/2010 6:52 PM  

Wow, this is beautiful, Melli. I really like it!! Thanks for sharing it with us. I too would be leery of lighting it in case I fell asleep with it burning. I'd have it in my living room.

Have a great day. Thanks for playing along.

By Blogger Alice (in BC Canada), at 1/13/2010 4:19 AM  

That's really very pretty ! But isn't that dangerous to have candles over your head ?? lol !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 1/13/2010 5:28 AM  

Very pretty!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2010 9:37 AM  

Beautiful!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 1/13/2010 11:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home