.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I had to LOVE this...

It just made me SMILE!


And it's not a fluke!

God actually PLANNED it!

Yea... I believe there's a purpose for everything...
even if it's JUST to make me smile.

10 comment(s):

That is amazing! That would make me smile, too. It did, in fact!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/13/2010 9:56 AM  

Is it a cuke?

By Blogger Amber Star, at 5/13/2010 12:05 PM  

Hi Melli,
Pretty cool how the raindrops are just around the edges. :)
Keep smiling!

By Blogger Carletta, at 5/13/2010 12:09 PM  

Beautiful photo. Those raindrops are cool just on the edges :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/13/2010 1:01 PM  

pearl diamonds, gift from the heavens :)

By Blogger A Lady's Life, at 5/13/2010 2:04 PM  

I got a baby fern that maybe a bird popped the seed out but it's growing and was a sweet gift. Love the rain drops on the plant. Miss you.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 5/13/2010 4:41 PM  

Sweet. I love getting love letters from God. He is always so eloquent.

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 5/13/2010 5:02 PM  

Isnt' that precious Melli. Thank you for sharing the pics.

By Blogger Rhonda, at 5/13/2010 8:36 PM  

Yep! Totally planned and totally beautiful!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 5/13/2010 8:51 PM  

I love this! Thank you for sharing...now I am smiling too! :)

By Blogger Jennifer, at 5/13/2010 11:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home