.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

Photobucket

... From Our Family To Yours ...

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox

11 comment(s):

Wonderful, happy pictures! I cannot imagine a better way to start the New Year!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 1/01/2011 8:40 PM  

I think your family got the best Christmas present of all this Christmas -- more love!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 1/01/2011 9:25 PM  

Love them all, but especially Luz reading to the baby and you holding him. What a blessing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/01/2011 11:36 PM  

So so precious! OK you KNOW the one I LOVE is with Luz reading to him! Looks like a Frank Asch book...so so sweet.

Hugs!

Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 1/02/2011 1:12 AM  

No words needed ! beautiful collage !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 1/02/2011 3:03 AM  

So beautiful, He is handsome and everyone looks so happy I love those moments, enjoy

By Blogger Cindy, at 1/02/2011 9:46 AM  

That was beautiful my darlin'

xoxoxo

Your abrasive, egotistical, self-indulgent GUY attitude man in Honolulu :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/02/2011 2:49 PM  

I can't decide which picture is my favorite! I'm glad YOU decided to make a collage.

Blessings on your whole family! ♥

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/03/2011 10:00 AM  

Happy New Year Melli :-) What a wonderful way to celebrate the new year....

By Blogger Alastair, at 1/03/2011 7:03 PM  

Oh Melli, I am THRILLED for you all!! What a wonderful blessing. I know I haven't been by for a visit in a while but it doesn't mean I don't still love ya!!! Enjoy Nana!!!!

By Blogger Jane, at 1/06/2011 5:52 PM  

Wonderful pictures. What a great and blessed gift.

By Blogger bettygram, at 1/18/2011 11:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home