.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall-ish...

The tree out my front window.
(what I stare at in-between key strokes)

Acorn anyone?
We seem to have a bumper crop this year.
The squirrels are HAPPY!

I'm around.
I'm busy.
I'm not in a funk.
I'm just rather ... introspective these days.
A bit reflective...
Not much to say.
Today.


9 comment(s):

Hey babe, Glad to see you at the Daisy patch. You've been missed. Gotcha all prayed up.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 10/28/2010 2:25 PM  

That tree is gorgeous.

Reflective is good. :-) Have a good evening.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2010 8:56 PM  

I'd be more reflective if I had the down-time. Who wouldn't be reflective with a view like that?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/29/2010 8:13 AM  

Apparently our chipmunks and squirrels have been busier than yours. All our acorns are empty of the nut and all that remains are the little tops!

By Blogger Maribeth, at 10/29/2010 9:21 AM  

I'd be staring at the tree too if there was one like that out my window. Enjoy your introspection - no point in saying stuff if you've nothing to say (wish some people would understand that!)

By Blogger NanU, at 10/29/2010 10:24 AM  

The tree is gorgeous!! I am surrounded by green pine trees...Enjoy your introspection, by all means!

By Blogger MaR, at 10/29/2010 12:00 PM  

That is a nice thought of sight to look at between keystrokes.

We took an Inn tonight, need a comfy bed after a few bad days. Boston chewed us up and got us lost for 4 1/2 hours today, we got no where in that time. When we were able to get out we stopped and laughed at the short distance we went in such a long time.

I took a path to the beach, Guy says, "oh, he shot out in front of me- did you see the squirrel? I returned with no, but I think I'm stepping on his nuts. ok, bad joke but yes they are everywhere.

By Blogger Cindy, at 10/29/2010 10:53 PM  

How awful ! I will see the same picture tomorrow when I am back home !
Dying leaves and naked trees !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 10/30/2010 1:45 AM  

I am being called to Bible study much more often these days. Either God is preparing me for something or I have just been doing a better job of listening these days!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 10/30/2010 11:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home