I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Way to go, You!!! You are inspiring me. Not that I'm promising any action from that inspiration ... but you never know. ;) What's that saying? A journey begins with a single step? If that's not right, I'm close and you know what I mean. Way to step out and start your journey. I'm proud of you!
6 comment(s):
Way to go, You!!! You are inspiring me. Not that I'm promising any action from that inspiration ... but you never know. ;) What's that saying? A journey begins with a single step? If that's not right, I'm close and you know what I mean. Way to step out and start your journey. I'm proud of you!
By
Barb, at
2/21/2006 7:28 PM
rofl...That P J is bound to get rich one way or another, huh? I found a whole dime Sunday but the past few days---came home with empty pockets again.
YOU GO Melli. I'm encouraging you long distance I know, but it the best I can do. Tomorrow you'll maybe find some riches - one way or another!!!
By
Anonymous, at
2/22/2006 12:02 PM
But, you didn't get rained on eithor. Way to go...:)
By
PJ, at
2/22/2006 8:33 PM
SO true! :) Thank you!!! Thank you all!
By
Melli, at
2/22/2006 11:31 PM
This is very interesting site... »
By
Anonymous, at
3/01/2007 4:46 AM
This is very interesting site... driveway sealer in bethel parkpa Side effects of xanax in children 105 bontril Players techtree celebrex Ami suzuki - if you wanna be with me danze center set polished brass faucet Godfreys vacuum cleaners australia Recover files deleted over network Clip art for hairdressing business cards dishwashers repair san diego county Employee scheduling software macromeida Thong swimwear allowed Pink liberator sex advanced efs data recovery v3 0 Bunn coffee maker web site Oral hardcore blowjob quicktime Data downloadable recovery software Www free ring tones Data recovery services maryland
By
Anonymous, at
3/06/2007 7:29 PM
Post a comment
<< Home