It's good to be a joiner....

TODAY we joined the gym! YAY!!! Of course, for me, the gym and home is the same thing... pedal, pedal, pedal! But we added some stretches and a few exercises to do without weights today.... and we will add more bits at a time! But TODAY I rode the bike on level 1 for 15 minutes and level 2 for the last ten minutes. (total 25 minutes) And then I walked around for a few minutes. Then I got bored because Amanda was still pedalling, and so I got BACK on the bike and pedalled for 15 MORE minutes all on level 2! Total: 40 minutes on the bike today! YAY ME! Amanda says I'm amazing! :) Yes I am! (she's actually amazed that I'm not in as bad of shape as she THOUGHT I was ... for being so fat!) Don't get us wrong -- I'm in BAD shape! But just not AS bad as SHE thought! ROFL!!! (honestly... she's had me one foot in the grave! Does she forget who was out jet skiing and parasailing this summer?)








4 comment(s):
LOL WTG, Melli! You will get going & amaze yourself at your improvment. I went back to Curves yesterday for the 1st time in 2 weeks & thought I would die!! It was so much harder than even the 1st time I went. I knew it would be hard after 2 weeks not going, but boy, it was a real surprise how hard. I am off for there now!! Have a great day & keep upi the good work!!!
By
Anonymous, at
2/23/2006 8:49 AM
Oh my dear Aunti M!! You rock, girlfriend. :) I'm so proud!! Shame on Amanda! Thinking you're one foot in the grave! Dang! You're only 29 afterall! ;) And I can attest to your strength - as I said before - I saw you treading water for over 1/2 hour, while continiously catching one preschooler after another! I KNOW you're in better shape then me.
By
Unknown, at
2/23/2006 9:11 AM
Melli...I know you have such a 'gung-ho' attitude with probably everything you do! And you'll accomplish to rid yourself of unwanted pounds and feel good about all your losses!! (in a good sense). You GO GIRL!!!
By
Anonymous, at
2/23/2006 9:42 AM
Have fun, but don't over do it.
Btw I found 2 cents today....:)
By
PJ, at
2/23/2006 5:06 PM
Post a comment
<< Home