*sing it* It's My Happy Heart You Hear....

Sooooooo... Today was my stress test.... and it went just fine! My heart truly is a happy heart and I am okay to do anything I feel like I can do! I was a little bit disappointed because I couldn't "go the distance" and get my heart rate up to 150.... what the cardiologist called the "red zone" ... but it got up to 140 and he said that was still very good and everything looked completely normal. My heart will NOT explode. He suggested (jokingly) that it may however IMPLODE! (apparently I was not the only wise-ass in the room!)







3 comment(s):
Ah ha ha! That's a good funny! Glad to hear the ol' ticker is in great shape. Now, let's see it work it, girl! ;)
By
Unknown, at
2/24/2006 12:58 AM
Cool...a happy heart is a good heart! WTG Melli.
By
Anonymous, at
2/24/2006 10:31 AM
Sooooo glad to hear this good news. 140!!! WTG!!!
By
Barb, at
2/25/2006 1:01 PM
Post a comment
<< Home