.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Feast ~108 ...



Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

National Geographic! It is SO expensive... and soooo good! Takes me everywhere in the world I want to go! And even places I don't "really" want to go!

Soup - Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).
Ahhhh! This is easy! My sister-in-law says walking into my living room is like walking into an American Flag! It's all red, white and blue -- blue/gray carpet, blue and white striped couches, red brick fireplace, Americana knick-knacks and decorations everywhere! One wall is painted navy blue - and the adjoining entryway is all navy blue. I also have a couple of antique flags on display.

Salad - What does the shape of a circle make you think of?
The sun? Well... that's what I thought of! My second thought was the tires on my truck... what does this SAY about me??? LOL!

Main Course - Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.
Okay... I know you're looking for physical "things" and not spiritual things, so let me think... my home (or 'a' home), my car (we live in the country and a car is absolutely necessary!!!)... and as much as I'd LIKE to say my computer... I really feel I have to go with my phone instead. I need to be able to get ahold of emergency help if needed, and email just won't cut it!

Dessert - What was the last really funny movie you watched?
Oh boy... I don't watch movies much ... but my daughters and I did recently go see The Devil Wears Prada -- and I really enjoyed that one! It wasn't AS funny as I thought it would be... a little sadder than I thought -- but I did get some good laughs out it.

13 comment(s):

Happy Friday.... and good feast.

By Blogger Judy, at 8/25/2006 8:51 AM  

Great Feast! I have been wanting to try your dessert for a while.

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 8/25/2006 9:32 AM  

I love dining here with you sweet Melli! A great feast, served in a very cheerful style and decor as always.

Thanks for dropping by.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2006 9:42 AM  

Delicious feasting! Love your new look too. My FF is being served.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/25/2006 10:11 AM  

Hi! Came to your blog from Andrew's 'Love, HOnor and Dismay'. Saw the music that you like on your profile and just had to comment cos that's my favourite kind of music too. By the way, I have been married 34 years & have 3 grown-up kids.

By Blogger hillgrandmom, at 8/25/2006 10:16 AM  

I love attending your Friday Feasts. They are always delicious and -- best of all -- calorie free!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 8/25/2006 10:24 AM  

Ohhhhhhhh take a pic of the living room I wanna see it! Did you not play tour of homes????

By Blogger Meira{FB}, at 8/25/2006 10:24 AM  

Great feast! I love your soup and I just love that little munchkin's picture you got there.

I'm up.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2006 11:34 AM  

ng would be my second subscription choice. what a cute photo of your son when he was little. good going on the five pounds! mine's up! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2006 3:04 PM  

Great feast! I heard a lot of good things about the movie the Devil wears Prada. I'll have to watch it when it comes out on DVD. (Have 3.5 year old and theatres unless they are Disney/kids movies are out of the question.) Take care! -Margie

By Blogger Margaret, at 8/25/2006 3:58 PM  

I would love to see your living room! I just borrow NG from the library sometimes as it is expensive to buy at the supermarket :(
Mine's up

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2006 5:40 PM  

I saw The Devil Wears Prada. It was a cute movie, a little funny too. Happy Friday! Congrats on losing the five pounds which I saw in a later post!

By Blogger Jo, at 8/25/2006 7:44 PM  

thanks for visiting my blog
i use to get National Geographic really good magazine\
jen at http://jensthoughtsandfeelings.blogspot.com/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/25/2006 10:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home