I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Make sure you take your medication if your going to Six Flags tomorrow. Skinny thoughts heading your way. Don't fall out, use the seat belts! You Go girl!
At least she admitted it FIRST!! What a girl!! I have a funny up this morning Too!! time to laugh!! Laughter cleans the soul!! Have a great Sunday Miss Melli!!
That is so funny. DH took us out to eat Japanese Friday night and the waiter didn't seem to understand my "order." I'm on Atkins so it would be best to skip the yummy rice. He kept insisting that "salad" comes with the meal but I just wanted a "salad" by itself. I finally gave up the miscommunication and ordered a "Shrimp Bowl" just to get my salad.
I munched on my shrimp as DH and Kate had their Green Tea Ice Cream. Take care.
9 comment(s):
and a diet Coke....lol
By
PJ, at
8/19/2006 9:36 PM
Make sure you take your medication if your going to Six Flags tomorrow. Skinny thoughts heading your way. Don't fall out, use the seat belts! You Go girl!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
8/19/2006 11:04 PM
Oh waiter! I'd like what she's having, please!"
By
Charlene Amsden, at
8/19/2006 11:28 PM
At least she admitted it FIRST!! What a girl!! I have a funny up this morning Too!! time to laugh!! Laughter cleans the soul!! Have a great Sunday Miss Melli!!
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
8/20/2006 8:53 AM
Hahahahah! That is too funny!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
8/20/2006 9:34 AM
THERE!!! Now you're talking MY language!!!
There are some days like this. Well no, let's back up a bit -- There are LOTTA days like this.
I see diet as Garfield the cat....DIE with a 't'.
By
Anonymous, at
8/20/2006 12:39 PM
That is so funny. DH took us out to eat Japanese Friday night and the waiter didn't seem to understand my "order." I'm on Atkins so it would be best to skip the yummy rice. He kept insisting that "salad" comes with the meal but I just wanted a "salad" by itself. I finally gave up the miscommunication and ordered a "Shrimp Bowl" just to get my salad.
I munched on my shrimp as DH and Kate had their Green Tea Ice Cream. Take care.
By
Margaret, at
8/20/2006 1:06 PM
I can't wait to see what's for dessert!! Too funny
By
Penrick, at
8/20/2006 9:25 PM
Now that's funny!
By
Meira{FB}, at
8/20/2006 9:43 PM
Post a comment
<< Home