I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Hi Melli! I've been remiss about visiting you here. I just caught up on you and yours. You are really brave to go on the coasters!! I'm a big old chicken! I like the Merry-Go-Round and the tiltawhirl - around is okay, but not up and down!! LOL!! Have a great day! LBC
Melli, I remember Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman. Whose birthday is it? Is it Barbara Edens birthay or I Dream of Jeannie's birthday..the show I mean. Barbara Eden would be around 70 something I would think by now. I always watched that. Probably every one of them. Hope that you are having a great day. My WW is up also....
Wow can't believe she's that old. She'll be eternally youthful in the show!
I had to stop WW and TT. I just can't keep up with it and work like I do. I just got home today and it 8:30. My day started at 5am. So, as much as I enjoyed it, I just can't.
28 comment(s):
Gosh I used to love watching her when I was younger. Wishing I had her powers :-).
Happy WW
By
Angela, at
8/22/2006 10:41 PM
I remember the show well. I thought her "bottle" was really cool.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
8/22/2006 11:16 PM
I love the vibrant colors of the picture. But, I just keep thinking to myself that she should be B/W??? Mine's up!
By
Michelle, at
8/22/2006 11:55 PM
Very familiar face but I just can't remember at the moment.Guess must be groggy yet from all the fuzzes.
Thanks for dropping by.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
8/23/2006 1:39 AM
I loved this show, she was soooo cute!!! and JR was a nice young man, lol. Happy birthday!
and happy wednesday to youuuuuu!
By
MaR, at
8/23/2006 3:01 AM
I used to love I Dream of Jennie! This picture sure brought back memories!
By
Anonymous, at
8/23/2006 4:01 AM
I've only seen this show once or twice, but liked it. Happy Birthday :-)
By
Anonymous, at
8/23/2006 5:59 AM
That was one of my favorites!
Happy Wednesday, Melli
By
PJ, at
8/23/2006 6:40 AM
Maybe if she'll just nod her head at me, I'll win in Vegas. :)
The date story is posted.
By
Carmen, at
8/23/2006 7:25 AM
That show was great. I really liked it.
By
Amanda, at
8/23/2006 7:45 AM
Ahhhhh, I can't remember her name off hand, but she must be 'up there in years'....(LIKE ME!!)
By
Anonymous, at
8/23/2006 8:17 AM
Wystful -- she is waaaaaay beyond you! Barbara Eden turned 72 today!!!
By
Melli, at
8/23/2006 8:19 AM
Wowie! Happy WW!
By
Mama Duck, at
8/23/2006 8:38 AM
Oh, it is her birthday?
Let's all make a wish!
By
-tnchick-, at
8/23/2006 9:10 AM
Oh I LOVED I Dream of Genie(sp?)!!! Thank you for letting us knwo it's her birthday. Happy birthday to you!
And happy WW!! I'm off to work!
By
Unknown, at
8/23/2006 9:15 AM
72? She's 72? Wow how time flies! I loved this show.
By
Unknown, at
8/23/2006 9:26 AM
Oh, when I was a little girl I wanted to grow up and be a genie! Wouldn't that have been nice?
By
Charlene Amsden, at
8/23/2006 9:35 AM
Hi Melli!
I've been remiss about visiting you here. I just caught up on you and yours. You are really brave to go on the coasters!! I'm a big old chicken! I like the Merry-Go-Round and the tiltawhirl - around is okay, but not up and down!!
LOL!!
Have a great day!
LBC
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
8/23/2006 10:00 AM
I loved that show, use to watch it all the time when was really young. Is it Barb's birthday?
I'm up.
By
Anonymous, at
8/23/2006 10:27 AM
Melli, I remember Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman. Whose birthday is it? Is it Barbara Edens birthay or I Dream of Jeannie's birthday..the show I mean. Barbara Eden would be around 70 something I would think by now. I always watched that. Probably every one of them.
Hope that you are having a great day. My WW is up also....
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
8/23/2006 10:32 AM
That was one of my favorite shows. How I wish I could nod my head & get through my day.
By
Pixie, at
8/23/2006 10:35 AM
I spent much of my life trying to get a ponytail that would bounce when I nodded my head! Thanks for the memories.
My WW is up, too.
By
Just Nancy, at
8/23/2006 11:00 AM
she remains lovely to this day. mine's up! ;)
By
Anonymous, at
8/23/2006 1:04 PM
What a great idea for a WW.
I loved Jeannie and Tony.
And the inside of her bottle!
Thanks for sharing,
Frances
By
Frances D, at
8/23/2006 1:41 PM
ww updated & explained fefyfomanna: Wordless Wednesday
By
Renee Nefe, at
8/23/2006 4:44 PM
I remember watching that show as a kid. Damn. I'm getting old(er) too.
By
Anonymous, at
8/23/2006 5:56 PM
Wow can't believe she's that old. She'll be eternally youthful in the show!
I had to stop WW and TT. I just can't keep up with it and work like I do. I just got home today and it 8:30. My day started at 5am. So, as much as I enjoyed it, I just can't.
By
Meira{FB}, at
8/23/2006 8:18 PM
I love Genie! What great memories of watching the show! :)
By
Anonymous, at
8/24/2006 9:29 AM
Post a comment
<< Home