I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Oh Melli ... I laughed right out loud. That's a good one. I'm glad I came over to check out what was going on in the land of the Rednecks versus the Sophisticates. (and thanks for answering my question of the week...)
So now SHARKS are on diets..now that has to be BAD!!! CUTE and funny...My post is up but it is not FUNNY!! SORRY!! GUESS I should look for a funny something for today!! Sandy
This is great Melli! Did you come up with the idea for the Sunday Funnies? What a great idea! We all need tons of laughing! :) Me and J used to be on the South Beach diet and phase 1 is really similar to the Atkins Diet. I think me and J need to revisit phase 1(getting hard to button pants).
LOL! I went to Memphis BBq today after work. Ordered salad -- no sandwich cuz avoiding bun -- and my chicken came with a huge, fresh baked dinner roll ....
I ate it. Well, not all of it, but probably too much! Still, I brought most of my meal home. I think I didn't do to badly.
15 comment(s):
Oh Melli ... I laughed right out loud. That's a good one. I'm glad I came over to check out what was going on in the land of the Rednecks versus the Sophisticates. (and thanks for answering my question of the week...)
I'll be back,
Andrew
By
Andrew McAllister, at
8/13/2006 9:15 AM
LOL!
By
Anonymous, at
8/13/2006 9:36 AM
So now SHARKS are on diets..now that has to be BAD!!! CUTE and funny...My post is up but it is not FUNNY!! SORRY!! GUESS I should look for a funny something for today!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
8/13/2006 9:59 AM
LOL Too funny!!!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
8/13/2006 10:34 AM
Thanks Melli. I needed another HUG!!!
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
8/13/2006 11:24 AM
See? I told you I'd be back.
I read that post you pointed me to. I left a comment saying "unless you object, I'll post an opinion on this." Thanks for the tip.
Andrew
By
Andrew McAllister, at
8/13/2006 12:07 PM
LOL That is cute. I can relate to that, I used to be on the Atkins diet too. :)
By
Anonymous, at
8/13/2006 2:27 PM
ROFL....I can relate! Too funny! Thanks for the laugh...don't be surprised if I "steal, ah...borrow it"
You're such a trend setter girl!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
8/13/2006 3:34 PM
This is great Melli! Did you come up with the idea for the Sunday Funnies? What a great idea! We all need tons of laughing! :) Me and J used to be on the South Beach diet and phase 1 is really similar to the Atkins Diet. I think me and J need to revisit phase 1(getting hard to button pants).
By
Anonymous, at
8/13/2006 9:12 PM
LOL! That's a great cartoon. LOL!
By
Meira{FB}, at
8/13/2006 9:43 PM
LOL! I went to Memphis BBq today after work. Ordered salad -- no sandwich cuz avoiding bun -- and my chicken came with a huge, fresh baked dinner roll ....
I ate it. Well, not all of it, but probably too much! Still, I brought most of my meal home. I think I didn't do to badly.
By
Charlene Amsden, at
8/14/2006 2:03 AM
HEHE... not hot buns today!
(wasn't there a song called Hot Crossed buns - what ever that means???)
Keep up the good work Melli!
Hugs
LL
By
LibertyBelle, at
8/14/2006 3:26 AM
Ha Ha! Even sharks are on diets. :)
Thanks for the advice last night. I'll think about what changes to make.
By
Carmen, at
8/14/2006 8:10 AM
Hahaa
By
Dial-Up Princess, at
8/15/2006 1:37 PM
You have the greatest sense of humor - you can accomplish anything.
By
Penrick, at
8/16/2006 9:34 AM
Post a comment
<< Home