.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Five For Five....

PHOTO HUNT IS NEXT POST DOWN!

Flip Flop Floozie got me again! I was tagged for this meme ... and I accept!

1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
-sipping an iced tea lemonade from Starbucks
-checking out a blog or two
-doing a few stretches
-shnugglin' one of the pets
-prayer/meditation

2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
-Starbucks iced tea lemonade
-a good magazine
-postage stamps (to collect)
-a new hand creme
-Hair glaze


3) Five Items in your house you could part with right now?
-all my carpets
-my refrigerator
-my oven
-my HOUSE! (does that count?)
-family room couch


4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?
-my photo albums
-my stationary bike
-my gazelle
-my camera
-my holiday decorations


5) Five Words (or phrases in my case) you love?
-"Let's do lunch!"
-"I love you!"
-"Surprise!"
-"I'm home!"
-"Meow"

And... I don't usually "tag" anyone... but since no one ever tags themselves either, I'm going to try it this time! (hopefully no one will hate me for it!) I'm tagging Mar, Penny, and Quilldancer!



Labels:

11 comment(s):

That buttery comment you left on my blog to get to to do this was positively sinful.

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 10/14/2006 12:13 AM  

Okay, Melli, I'll post it sometime tomorrow.

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 10/14/2006 12:32 AM  

Make it 500 dollar to spend and I am playing!! (he he, only becaus it is you, stay tuned :)

By Blogger MaR, at 10/14/2006 3:35 AM  

This one was fun don't you think? I thought so. Thanks for playing!! You had some good answers I had never heard of Starbucks Iced tea lemonade. I just love the Blackberry Green Tea though...Thanks again..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 10/14/2006 7:07 AM  

This is a fun one! Great answers. I would love to have a gazelle!

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 10/14/2006 9:13 AM  

x[pokes tongue out]

well, I'm taggin' myself :-) I like this - I think I'll do it...

cq

By Blogger craziequeen, at 10/14/2006 10:12 AM  

I have tagged myself...in a way...sometimes I see a tag & think it might be fun. *s*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/14/2006 7:40 PM  

Great answers! And super, duper congratulations on your weight loss! That's amazing.

By Blogger Kat Campbell, at 10/14/2006 7:55 PM  

Another good one! Consider me tagged as well.

By Blogger Margaret, at 10/14/2006 9:22 PM  

first off: you are right I don't go to that blog anymore lol, I tried setting it up for only meme's and feline friday pics but no one was going there so I stopped..

I have to comment on something you say here: "let's do lunch"???? that's a california phrase! How does someone in Maryland use it? hahaha...

By Blogger DesLily, at 10/15/2006 12:43 PM  

High Five! I am up :)

By Blogger MaR, at 10/16/2006 1:59 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home