.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, October 20, 2006

Official Weight Update

Stopped in at the doc's this morning! His scale reports me down another 3 pounds this week! (don't know what's up with Curves scale!) According to the doc's I've lost 6 pounds this month. (much better than the 3 from Curves yesterday!) lol! OR MAYBE I lost 3 pounds overnight! (hope that happens again tonight!) LOL! But the BEST part was... I broke OUT of the 230's! Check it out!

229!

13 comment(s):

Wow, you go girl....I like the overnight weight loss...if you could bottle it up you'd make millions! Go you!

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 10/20/2006 2:58 PM  

Wonderful!! When you get off of the top of those numbers that is always the time to rejoice. That is always where I get stuck!! GREAT!! WONDERFUL!! MARVELOUS!! and whatever other adjectives I could come up with. I love it when you share and it makes us all feel so good too. Have a wonderful FRIDAY!! SAndy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 10/20/2006 3:31 PM  

Congrats, Melli, congrats to youuuuuu!!!

By Blogger MaR, at 10/20/2006 3:40 PM  

Yay!!!!! Great job Melli!

By Blogger Margaret, at 10/20/2006 8:55 PM  

Congrats! can you tell me how you lost it? I so need help!

Good job!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/20/2006 9:28 PM  

i don't know what it is about doctors' scales - I think they have their own personalities. However, usually, in my case, the dr. scale is WORSE. So yea for your doctor's scale!

By Blogger Carmen, at 10/20/2006 9:45 PM  

LOL! Carmen - the doctors scale actually IS worse! It weighs me heavier than any of the other scales I've had. But the point to the doctors scale is that it is RELIABLE. It NEVER changes it's mind no matter HOW MANY times you step on it! So the thing is... it doesn't MATTER how MUCH I weigh -- what matters is how much I've LOST! And the doctors scale gives me a reliable count on that!

By Blogger Melli, at 10/20/2006 10:32 PM  

You go girl. I'm trying to work excersizing into to my life. It's like finding enough free time. I need to work less hours.

By Blogger Meira{FB}, at 10/20/2006 10:49 PM  

Yay! Melli!

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 10/21/2006 1:37 AM  

Congrats on the weight loss!
My doctor's scale is 6 pounds heavier than my one at home. I had quite a shock when I got weighed there this week. She told me I need to lose another 20 pounds. Guess it was the wake up call I needed to start taking better care of myself.
You're definitely an inspiration. :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/21/2006 10:19 AM  

Congrats! You go, Girl!!

By Blogger Teena in Toronto, at 10/21/2006 12:33 PM  

Awesome!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/2006 9:20 AM  

Wow!!! Aunti M, you ROCK!!! Whoo hoo!! That's so awesome! So proud of you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/2006 12:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home