.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

On Being Needy....

I found this meme over at one of DesLily's blogs the other day ... I was just cruisin... and this was an oooold post... BUT... I've never seen this meme before and so I tried it! And here's how it works! You just go to Google and type in your first name and the word "needs" and then hit search! Then you find the first 10 sentences that start with "Blank needs" and report them in your blog! Soooooooo ... here are mine... and I must say this probably would have worked way better if there weren't a soccer team SOMEwhere called MELLI! (who'da thunk it?)

1. Melli needs some great goal keeper coach.
(maybe... does he have tight buns?)

2. Melli needs its own thread.
(I'm coming apart at the seams!)

3. Melli needs to get a practice match ...
(Moi? I am perfection!)

4. Melli needs some beauty sleep.
(well, we can all use that!)

5. Melli needs to put the defence under pressure.
(at least I'm on the offensive!)

And I'm sorry to report that these were the ONLY sentences I could find (and most of them REALLY started with "Team Melli" ... *sigh*... how sad is that?

I DID notice that if I put one of my kids names in I had MUCH better luck! When I put Amanda in one of the sentences said "Amanda needs to be rebuilt." LOL! I wonder how we'd DO that???

I won't tag anybody - but this is fun - you should go try it and if ya come up with anything interesting, maybe you'll post it! (i hope)

8 comment(s):

I will have to try that at some point...you have to go through till you find a sentenence that begins with your name and than needs...Hmmmmm! Well, after I try it I'll let you know! lol

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 10/19/2006 5:25 AM  

One of the incumbents says Del Mar needs to hunt for outside grants to pay for the projects, and the other suggests new parking fees and assessment ...

He, he, I have done this one, but can't remember when, I got a different sentence, though! :)

No, no good guesses, cherie, but I will tell it, I will. Even if you don't tell YOURS, lol!

By Blogger MaR, at 10/19/2006 7:52 AM  

This is cool! I really enjoyed this very...especially loved your comment on #3...great response! *s*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/19/2006 9:09 AM  

Well, I meant I really enjoyed it very much! lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/19/2006 9:10 AM  

That is so much fun! thanks for the smile today!

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 10/19/2006 10:16 AM  

You always find the coolest memes! Try googling "Melli needs" in quotes. I found this interesting statement:

"Maybe what Melli needs is a nice guy to talk to who likes fish and is in touch with his lesbian side."

I doubt they are talking about anything having to do with soccor. LOL!

By Blogger Margaret, at 10/19/2006 11:40 AM  

LOL! Cool! I'm glad you found something you could use and enjoy!

(like we all could use that beauty sleep!!!)

By Blogger DesLily, at 10/19/2006 12:52 PM  

I love this!! Going to do it tomorrow - later in the day. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/19/2006 9:28 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home