Photo Scavenger Hunt - Dreaming

Grab the Photo Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This is my dream! To wake up each and every morning to this view. To have a home ... be it house, townhouse, cottage or condo... right ON the beach! That is my dream! Unless I hit lotto for a humongous amount of money, this dream will never come true... but will remain forever, my dream. This picture was taken during my week in Ocean City last month... while I was "pretending" to be living my dream. And I thank God that I can at least do that!







41 comment(s):
I love seeing a pink and purple sky!
GREAT picture!
By
Lindsay, at
10/20/2006 11:32 PM
That is a lovely dream!
Hope you have a great weekend and mine is up too.
By
Anonymous, at
10/20/2006 11:41 PM
What a great dream and also a great thing that you can pretend to live it! I love this picture...it's so awesome!
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 12:07 AM
Man....if I could afford a view like that I'd be outta here! Great pic!
Have a wonderful weekend gf!{{hugs}}
By
Meira{FB}, at
10/21/2006 12:25 AM
What a great dream and a lovely picture. Perfect for this week.
Thank you for visiting my blog and setting me straight about the theme. I moth balled the post for next week and scrambled to get something up for this week. It took a little but I came up with a post for this week. Once again thank you so much.
By
barman, at
10/21/2006 12:27 AM
oh I'm right there with you on this dream. come check mine out, same dream different setting. =)
By
Unknown, at
10/21/2006 12:44 AM
What a gorgeous sunset! You and I would get along very well. I just don't think there is any place more beautiful than the beach. Hope your dream comes true!
By
Pamela, at
10/21/2006 12:50 AM
This would be my dream too !
By
Ingrid, at
10/21/2006 1:33 AM
that's beautiful, there's nothing like a lovely sunrise is there? And a place on the beach with that sunrise and or sunset - priceless.
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 1:46 AM
Great choice :)
By
Leesa, at
10/21/2006 2:12 AM
beautiful
we live just across a main road and the beach :)
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 2:14 AM
My Dreams have pink in them too!
mine is up
By
Lynn, at
10/21/2006 2:35 AM
Wonderful pic, Melli...come over for coffee whenever you need a view similar to this one...I can see the Mediterranean sea from my living/dining room, my bedromm, from the kitchen, I know it is a privilege and I find it special every time. Happy saturday, my pic is posted. Yes, we dream of what we don't have!
By
MaR, at
10/21/2006 3:10 AM
Beautiful photo and a wonderful dream. :)
Have a good weekend. :)
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 3:23 AM
When we see landscapes and sunsets like this...we believe that anything is possible. This photo reflects a beautiful dream, and somehow all the icky, bad stuff in our lives doesn't seem so important. Such a serene and peaceful photo - I love it!
Mine is up too.
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 4:06 AM
Never stop dreaming - you never know what will happen. :-)
Happy Saturday!
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 4:44 AM
Follow that dream Melli!
(I was going to have a snowy picture with the song White Christmas - but couldn't find a good photo!)
Happy weekend
L
By
LibertyBelle, at
10/21/2006 5:46 AM
Beautiful!! Wystful 1 and I had the same idea today for some reason!! We went with the Halloween idea and scary dreaming...Yes it is I in my photos!! tee hee!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
10/21/2006 7:49 AM
Love the view. That would be a perfect spot to put a home. Great photo for this week!!!! Have a super weekend
By
Julie, at
10/21/2006 8:29 AM
What a great picture! My dream too, Melli, a house on the beach, breeze blowing through the window, smell of salt in the air. We both better win the lottery.
By
Kat Campbell, at
10/21/2006 8:35 AM
Great photo Melli! I'm more into cooler climates though. Some of our family visits Ocean City lots.
My first Photo Hunt picture is posted.
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 8:40 AM
Wow, beautiful sunset!!
By
Mama Duck, at
10/21/2006 8:41 AM
I dream of the same thing....
One of these days maybe we'll both achieve that dream :)
Happy Saturday!
By
Deb @ Sugarfused, at
10/21/2006 9:34 AM
Very pretty. I've never seen the ocean. It would be quite a sight. I can't really imagine the vastness of it.
By
Hausfrau, at
10/21/2006 10:04 AM
I am actually living your dream. I live a stones throw away from the ocean. I wake up to sights like that every morning, and see beautiful sunsets every night. I wouldn't trade it for the world. :-)
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 10:16 AM
That is a great dream! I dream of living on the lake someday, too!
Here's mine.
By
Kim from Hiraeth, at
10/21/2006 11:22 AM
I had a view very much like that for a short while unfortunately my dream was not to last. But maybe one day . . . . Great pic for this weeks theme!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
10/21/2006 11:45 AM
Beautiful dream and a wonderful place to be. I miss the beautiful beaches of Hawaii. I shall one day return there. :)
I'm up.
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 12:12 PM
I'm with you on this one! It's beautiful!
Mine's up :)
By
Teena in Toronto, at
10/21/2006 12:32 PM
Gorgeous picture! I'd love to wake up to that view, too. Great dreaming photo.
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 12:38 PM
Also a dream of mine.
Oh what the smell of salt air does to me.
Looking out at the rolling waves - bliss my dear bliss.
And congrats on doing so well with Curves - you're an inspiration.
Thanks for stopping in.
Frances
By
Frances D, at
10/21/2006 12:40 PM
Living on the beach is a great dream (except during hurricane season). My dream is to just to wake up each morning and know who I am and where I am (I don't ask for much do I?)
By
Lazy Daisy, at
10/21/2006 1:08 PM
I live across the street from Galveston Bay. We don't get surf, just some occasional waves when a ship goes through the channel, but the water and the birds and the peacefulness of it all are a delight. I know I am very fortunate.
And I am so impressed with your weight loss AND your talent with the camera!
By
Mitey Mite, at
10/21/2006 3:02 PM
I would so love to have a house on the water. I keep telling my DH that after the kids are grown I want to sell our house and buy a little shack on the water. He keeps pointing out that then the kids and grandkids won't have an place to stay if we do that. Great dream!
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 4:01 PM
Beautiful :)
http://www.meowminx.com/babygem
By
meowminx, at
10/21/2006 4:54 PM
That would be so dreamy!!! Lovely picture.
By
Anonymous, at
10/21/2006 6:46 PM
And a beautiful dream it is Melli!!! That was ALMOST my dream---I wanted to live NEAR water, but not ON the beach. Too many hurricanes. But maybe Hawaii?!! Hmmmmmmm, ya that's a good dream.
Happy Sunday. (I love the take on 'dream' that you've done this week)
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2006 9:20 AM
Hi Melli,
Sorry I didn't comment yesterday...busy day over here. What a gorgeous photo! That would cause me to stop and daydream also....(sigh!)...Ocean City is such a lovely town - used to have friends down there years back and I loved to walk along the dunes and play in the sand.
Cheers,
Carol
By
Unknown, at
10/22/2006 12:05 PM
BEautiful!!! (-:
By
Anonymous, at
10/22/2006 3:19 PM
ooooh. I'm a sucker for a sunset. :)
By
Carmen, at
10/23/2006 8:31 AM
You have a great photo as a reminder of your "dream."
By
Anonymous, at
10/23/2006 11:32 AM
Post a comment
<< Home