.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wordless Wednesday - Fair Week

Labels:

27 comment(s):

Wow, Squash really isn't looking very good. Any word on the cat?

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 10/04/2006 7:37 AM  

He's looking at me! Make him stop! :)

I prayed for your cat last night. I hope he's ok.

By Blogger Carmen, at 10/04/2006 8:00 AM  

Great shot of that rooster! Hope Squash is okay and finds his way home.

My WW's up too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 8:53 AM  

Oh, how I want to cackle about this one! *lol*

I've similar photos that I thought I'd post earlier, but we had post several animal pics then, so I skipped that.

Now I enjoyed yours instead :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 9:40 AM  

Great picture of the rooster. Have a great Wednesday. Mine's up.

By Blogger Julie, at 10/04/2006 9:46 AM  

hope he isn't too loud in the morning, lol. Happy ww!

By Blogger MaR, at 10/04/2006 10:40 AM  

Don't you just love the county fair. We didn't go this year though. Great picture. My WW is up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 10:49 AM  

OH I so sympathize with that clucker! In a cage, just hanging out... ;)

Hope the fair was FUN!

Hey, I'm praying for your kitty, too.

By Blogger Chaotic Mom, at 10/04/2006 10:53 AM  

I miss the fair!
It's way up in Dallas, we haven't been since we moved to the coast.
Have a good Wednesday and we are still praying and purring for Squash

By Blogger PJ, at 10/04/2006 11:09 AM  

This the season for fairs! We didnt get to see birds at the fair though. Just cows and pigs! My WW is up!

By Blogger Michelle, at 10/04/2006 12:03 PM  

I love the fair. Ours starts next week, and I'd like to take the kids.
Just looking at the rooster, I can't help but feel he's telling me to WAKE UP! Great pic.
Thanks for visiting my WW!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/04/2006 12:27 PM  

That's very cool.

Happy WW!

By Blogger BlondeBrony, at 10/04/2006 12:37 PM  

I know this is a rooster, but once on my birthday, about 2 years ago, I was given a chicken!! I walked out my front door and there was a full grown chicken in a cage with a huge red bow!! haha!! I had asked for a baby chic from one of the farmers!! Becareful what you wish for!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 1:04 PM  

I love fairs! Cool rooster pic.

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 10/04/2006 1:24 PM  

Too bad chickens can't be genetically altered where there are no bones and all white meat!! (The photo is almost creepy....the eye is following me all over the place!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 2:19 PM  

When my husband and I took in the State Fair here, we had more fun in the chicken barns than anywhere else. Not sure what that says about us...lol!
Great picture!

Have a wonderful day!

By Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused, at 10/04/2006 2:23 PM  

He looks a little scary. I don't think I'd get too close to him! Happy Wednesday!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 3:24 PM  

"Ya feeling clucky, punk...well...do ya...DO YA !!"
Great photo and his eyes are amazingly psychotic! LOL

Cheers,
Lea

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 3:45 PM  

Its a great pic! He looks a little ticked off if you ask me!

By Blogger Lisa, at 10/04/2006 4:08 PM  

lol did he try and attack the camera?

By Blogger Amydeanne, at 10/04/2006 6:01 PM  

He's kind of scary looking, yet looks a little lonely. I can only imagine how he'd be if he got out of that cage.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 7:24 PM  

Is that love in his eye or a death stare?


mine is up

By Blogger Lynn, at 10/04/2006 7:31 PM  

This poor fellow probably doesn't even know what he did to earn the prison sentence. Will he ever again see the hen house, or is he headed for dumplings?

By Blogger Charlene Amsden, at 10/04/2006 7:53 PM  

I love this!!!! :-). My kitchen is just full of Roosters and hens..Ornamental kind that is *giggles*
Happy WW

By Blogger Angela, at 10/04/2006 9:25 PM  

Best place for a chicken to be behind bars....I am not a fan sorry...Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 10/04/2006 10:21 PM  

LOL! He looks grouchy! Cute!

By Blogger Meira{FB}, at 10/05/2006 12:41 AM  

He looks like he wants to give somebody a piece of his mind. LOL I guess his cage was not quite up to snuff.
Thanks for sharing,
Frances

By Blogger Frances D, at 10/05/2006 12:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home