I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Krysti and I are leaving in just a bit -- for New York... agaaaain! (NOT the city this time!) We're driving up to Bath, NY tonight and staying in a HOTEL this time! This will allow us to be well rested for our tour and meeting with the finance people tomorrow! We're very excited to see the school that she's already committed herself to attending! We're hoping against all hope that it IS as nice as she THINKS it is! And if not? Ohhhhhhhh welllllll! LOL! Risky business applying for rolling admissions! So... we will be back laaaate tomorrow night - and thus, I am preposting for Friday and Saturday, so as not to mess up my NoBloPoMo! (ToPoGeeJo?)(Perry Como?)(Ho!Ho!Ho!Ho!)
5 comment(s):
have fun :)
By
Anonymous, at
11/09/2006 7:04 PM
have a safe trip and hope K likes it over there :)
By
MaR, at
11/10/2006 8:25 AM
Hope y'all have a nice trip!
By
Anonymous, at
11/10/2006 8:37 PM
Ooo! What school?! Have fun! Tell Krysti I said "hi" and "good luck!" I'm excited for her. :)
By
Anonymous, at
11/10/2006 9:46 PM
Melli - Bath is 90 miles away from where I live. You're getting closer.
By
Unknown, at
11/11/2006 2:26 AM
Post a comment
<< Home