A "Post" for November 1st.... Let's DO Lunch!
Soooo... since I got myself IN to this NaNoBloMo thing... Posting something everyday for the entire month of November ... I'm not sUre that Wordless Wednesdays count - cuz I'm pretty sticky about keeping them wordless most of the time... so I figure I better post something ELSE on Wednesdays too - and this week I have JUST the thing! Guess what????WELL! If you're anybody who's ANYbody, you know that the Fabulous Flip Flop Floozie has journeyed northward from Georgia, and is currently holed up with the Lovable Lazy Daisy in the Daisy Patch, God's Country, Virginia ... 'bout as close to the W.VA line as you can get without steppin over ... right? You DID know that... right? (just checkin'! ... cuz i'm pretty sure everyone who visits my blog IS an ANYbody!) Well... word on the street is that MY carrot top was dangled before Flip Flop to insure her arrival in God's Country! (why she needed coaxing I'll never know... but apparently she did!) So Daisy told Floppy that we could all get together and DO lunch -- and since lunch IS what I do best, I was game all the way on this one!!! Well... since then, Daisy's friend and neighbor (both geographically and blogigraphically speaking), Beckie... you know Beckie! ... she's A Child Of God! ... and she has jumped on the bandwagon and will be joining us ... and since THEN, a darling little Lady Bug has crossed over into the midst of the madness too! So. On FRIDAY we FIVE friends (at most recent count) are going to meet midway for all of us, and break bread and chat it up! And Winchester, VA may never be the same again...
... I bet they're scared right now. The trees are probably trembling and the apples are droppin' like flies! ... and they should be!







19 comment(s):
Well first of all I did not have to be coaxe!! I have been trying to get here for 3 years now...REALLY!! I have a hubby that works and works and then works some more!! This time he finally figured out a way to let me come. He is driving to Indiana to help his brother and he kicked me out of the car on his way there. I have NO broken bones which is quite the thing for me since the last time I jumped on a trampoline I broke my back!! ANYWHO..I am here now..got in around 1:30 and then hubby took off!! We have been talking and talking and talking since then!! I think we are getting tired now and may have to go to bed. Mr. wonderful is already out like a light!! We are all so excited about getting to meet one another!! This is going to be a BIG blogger FEST!! YIPPEE!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
11/01/2006 10:18 PM
Sounds like so much fun! I hope you all have the best lunch you've ever had. Take lots of pictures!
By
Unknown, at
11/01/2006 10:30 PM
UH-oH'! I guess I'm in trouble now! Hmmmm... I'm only reporting what I HEARD! ROFL! (darling Floozie... I am quite sure you needed NO encouragement to get here! And Daisy DID explaine to me about your hubby's job and all! I'm just EVER so glad that he booted you out of that car - and with NO broken bones!)
By
Melli, at
11/01/2006 10:31 PM
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It is going to be so much fun and it's all happening tomorrow! The Five, Laughing, Talking, Dining, Blogging Divas all together in one place...you're right...Winchester will NEVER be the same. I'm really looking forward to this one.
By
Anonymous, at
11/02/2006 6:11 AM
Oh FUN!!! Can I come? I would love to meet you all... but I have to work- darnnit all! :) Have a blast!
By
Melzie, at
11/02/2006 8:37 AM
I have already alerted the police department in Winchester and they plan to be at the mall in force just in case you all get out of hand!!!
The rest of us will be with you in spirit!
By
Jane, at
11/02/2006 8:42 AM
that sounds like soo much fun! Have a great time!!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
11/02/2006 9:59 AM
and you didn't invite ME? sniff sniff. wahhhhhhhhh!
By
Carmen, at
11/02/2006 11:34 AM
Hi Melli,
I'm here from Wendy's. I've been here before on past casting calls. I wish you and the others a great lunch. Sounds like a lot of fun.
By
Biker Betty, at
11/02/2006 11:36 AM
Yeah for you! Sounds like so much fun, I can't wait to hear about it.
By
Katherine, at
11/02/2006 11:41 AM
That's great! Have fun guys. I just love meeting blogger friends. I've met a few in Hawaii and in Arizona. Wishing you all a grand time!
By
Anonymous, at
11/02/2006 11:42 AM
Hey Melli,
I'm participating in NaNoBloMo too! This should be interesting...haha...I haven't met any of my blogging friends but I hope to one day. I hope you all have a great lunch!
Cheers,
Carol
By
Unknown, at
11/02/2006 11:46 AM
Melli, Melli, Melli!!!! I just read your post on the board today. Finally, I'm finding a bit of time to check out blogs I've missed out on the past couple of days. I'm so elated for you all! This sounds like one helluva get-together! And I wanna hear all about it from you!!
Can't wait.
And thanks for the congrats on the Halloween awards...OH!---and love the W W of yours. That barn has seen better days. :o)
By
Anonymous, at
11/02/2006 3:49 PM
to my way of thinking Melli you are able to post anything as long as u post everyday
By
Anonymous, at
11/02/2006 4:55 PM
Sounds like y'all are gonna have a blast! Yeah, you'll have to post some pics. :)
By
Anonymous, at
11/02/2006 5:09 PM
Can't wait for the pics!
Have fun ladies..:)
By
PJ, at
11/02/2006 6:06 PM
Oh, my god! A bloggers meeting! Wonderful news!
Have a happy, fun, interesting, heartwarming, for-ever-friends kind of meeting :-)
...and a delicious mouth watering lunch - of course! *lol*
By
Anonymous, at
11/02/2006 7:23 PM
But this is the second -- isn't it? I am sooo confused. Report card time. My brain has melted.
By
Charlene Amsden, at
11/02/2006 9:06 PM
Pictures Melli...LOTS AND OOTS OF PICTURES..PUUUULLLLEEEZZEEE! LOL
Seriosly...what fun! To have a mini convention of Bloggers....I can't wait to read about it and see the "pictures"....!
By
OldLady Of The Hills, at
11/02/2006 9:21 PM
Post a comment
<< Home