1/5th of Another LONNNG meme!
I found this meme over at Jennifer's place. It is 100 questions so I decided to split it up into 5 separate days! 100 is just toooooo many! I don't want to put y'all to sleep! LOL! So... just 20 today...1. What is the best way to get over someone? Stay as far away from them as possible! And do NOT accept calls from them! Do not talk to them.... do not see them.
2. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis? The only makeup I ever wear is lipstick - but I don't even wear that EVERY day!
3. Is your AIM away message on? I don't have AIM ... or any other instant message program either.
4. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I guess it would probably have to be salad! You can put sO many different things IN it that it can be a different meal every time! ;)
5. What curse word do you use the most? Well... I do use **it sometimes... but I try not to!
6. Do you own an ipod? No... Haven't really had a need. I've bought a couple of them though!
7. Who on your Myspace Top 8 do you talk to the most? LOL! I almost forgot I HAD a MySpace! I guess my son - Mathew! I only have a Top 6 though! There is no numbers 7 or 8!!! ROFL!
8. What time is your alarm clock set for? Most days it's NOT! But when I need it I set it for 5:00 AM.
10. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside? Yes, indeed! My feet are very free spirits!
11. Where do you buy your groceries from? Usually Safeway ... sometimes Giant.
12. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? I'm good either way really! But photography IS one of my hobbies - so I definately like being behind the camera!
13. What was the last movie you watched? Bobby ... about Bobby Kennedy...
14. Do any of your friends have children? I don't think I have ANY friends who DON'T have children!
15. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy? Well... I guess it would depend upon how big of a payoff I was getting... (and since I never PLAY the lottery we are assuming that I actually DID purchase a ticket - right?) ... If it was a BIG win I would buy a piece of waterfront property somewhere!
16. Has anyone ever called you lazy? LOL! Oh yea!
17. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? I have tried it -- I don't need it often - I usually fall asleep before I even want to! But occasionally I've had a hard time. What I found out though was if I take something it just makes me wake up as tired as I was before I slept - so what's the point???
18. What CD is currently in your CD player? I think it's empty.
19. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? White milk! 1% white milk!
20. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes. And it's going to stay that way!
To be continued....
Labels: meme's







4 comment(s):
I never get bored reading your memes -- you probably could have served the whole 100.
By
Anonymous, at
4/28/2007 9:56 PM
Pheew, I worked myself through your first 20 questions long interview and can only say what a brave woman you are to answer 100 questions ! But the best way to get over someone is just to step over but for that he has to lay down first !
We still have summer here (in April !) with temperatures over 80 it's unbelievable !
By
Ingrid, at
4/28/2007 10:24 PM
You're such a wonderful person, keeping my secrets!! ;) I'm with Gattina, you coulda served up all 100 of those questions and I would have loved it just as much...but this way, we have something to look forward to every day!! Yay!!
How wild that our mothers have the same name. And I have a little one named Claire :)
Love you! :)
By
Jennifer, at
4/29/2007 12:24 AM
I am very good at keeping secrets as well. But my favorite chocolate is the dark, bitter kind :)
I use gmail to chat. I love to hear from dear friends who are far away!
have a great sunday , Melli!
looking forward to read the other answers, I love memes!!!!
By
MaR, at
4/29/2007 4:58 PM
Post a comment
<< Home