.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Colorful


Grab the Photo Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.


I don't know what ya call it....
But I LIKE it!
And it works for today's theme!

Labels:

32 comment(s):

I read somewhere someone called something like this "garden jewlery" =)

By Blogger -tnchick-, at 5/25/2007 10:22 PM  

Yep, that is definitely colorful! Love your multi-colored text, too!

By Blogger Linda, at 5/25/2007 10:26 PM  

Maybe a garden scarecrow? And it sure does work for the theme!

By Blogger JC, at 5/25/2007 10:27 PM  

I love it--very unique!! Have a great weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 10:44 PM  

That is a unique plant adornment! And very colorful!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 11:00 PM  

Plant jewelry? I like it! Makes me wish I had a garden for some dressed-up plants :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2007 11:01 PM  

I love your beautiful colorful garden stake! Is it in a potted plant you have at home? I bet its gorgeous when the sun beams through it! Thanks for visiting my blog tonight sweetie!

By Blogger PowersTwinB, at 5/25/2007 11:15 PM  

Hi Melli. It certainly is colorful!

By Blogger Unknown, at 5/25/2007 11:16 PM  

reminds me of a photo stand wherein you clip the photos to the tips!
lovely colors!

thanks for dropping by,
and happy weekend! :)

By Blogger maiylah, at 5/26/2007 12:25 AM  

Plant Art? I like it! Very colorful!! Have a wonderful weekend!

By Blogger YellowRose, at 5/26/2007 12:45 AM  

colorful plant accesory!

thanks for sharing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2007 1:19 AM  

Whatever its name is...it's beautiful and colorful!! Great choice, Melli!

By Blogger MaR, at 5/26/2007 2:19 AM  

The accessory all plants yearn for ...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2007 2:36 AM  

I like it too!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 5/26/2007 3:34 AM  

I don't know what you call it either, but I sure would like one!

By Blogger Jenn in Holland, at 5/26/2007 3:38 AM  

Melli,...Your colored beads are bright and cheerful.....love your words of many colors. Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 5/26/2007 7:02 AM  

It's a nice plant ornament. :) I'd find me one.

By Blogger Lynn, at 5/26/2007 7:14 AM  

Mmmmmmmm, I really like it, and I like the idea. I'll have to make me something like this. LOL

Happy weekend.

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 5/26/2007 7:41 AM  

Cute! :) Certainly colourful. :)

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 5/26/2007 7:55 AM  

I like it too!!! :-)

Happy Weekend!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2007 9:21 AM  

I have never seen anything like it before, but it is cool! and perfect for todays theme!

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 5/26/2007 9:26 AM  

Cool! Now that's a plant with style!

By Blogger BeeKeeper, at 5/26/2007 10:50 AM  

It's quirky and cute! love it.

By Blogger Jannie Funster, at 5/26/2007 11:55 AM  

I don't know either my dictionary is on strike, lol ! BTW I haven't forgotten the labyrinth question but still wait for an answer from my friend.

By Blogger Ingrid, at 5/26/2007 12:20 PM  

Look like a genuine whachamacallit to me.
The colorful text to match is a nice touch.
Thanks for stopping in.
Frances

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2007 2:01 PM  

Oh, yes, this is very "colorugly" - he he :-P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2007 4:45 PM  

I think Garden Jewelry is a nice name for it. Very pretty!

By Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes, at 5/26/2007 10:08 PM  

works for me so doesn't matter what one may call it -- great shot.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/27/2007 7:16 AM  

That's fun! Perfect for the theme :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/27/2007 12:33 PM  

How interesting. I like those lovely bead plant adornments. It's very creative.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 5/27/2007 1:35 PM  

great Picture!! I had a wonderful picture all ready and cannot get a hookup so well...there went that one!! I am in Illinois with a laptop and NO hookup!! I am using Julie's to do some visiting this afternoon. Glad all is well with you..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 5/27/2007 3:27 PM  

It does work, what ever the heck it is!! Very pretty and so is the shrub!
Hugs
L

By Blogger LibertyBelle, at 5/28/2007 3:16 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home