I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Mmmmmmmmm, sweet serenity!! I read an article in our local newspaper yesterday, where someone from MD bought a yacht from here [I imagine it was from the boat show about a month ago] ---anyway, they came down here to sail away to 'heaven and the deep blue sea' ----and they can't. There is an osprey nesting on it now, and they're protected by federal law!!
*thinking* ---or was it the other way around...someone from HERE wanted to sail to MD?!! Not sure now...but you get the gist of the story.
Where are you off to Miss Melli? On a long trip? I am ready to go home about now but not time yet!! I miss my laptop!! Crazy me!! HOpe all is well with you. things going great here. I love having our motorhome to go to...quiet!! Sandy
14 comment(s):
Where are you sailing to!
By
Michelle, at
5/29/2007 11:18 PM
So calm and so cool.
Mine is up too.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
5/29/2007 11:47 PM
Is the subject Sailing? Boating? Water? LOL! Whatever it is, it's nice and peaceful.
By
OldLady Of The Hills, at
5/30/2007 5:21 AM
Let me just grab my sunscreen and lets go!
Happy Wednesday
By
PJ, at
5/30/2007 10:03 AM
Just beautiful - I think peace when I see that.
By
-tnchick-, at
5/30/2007 11:51 AM
Ahhh. I heart boats! Sail away!
Yes, "the guy" and I continue to bond more. I'm in trouble - I really like him. Argh!
You look wonderful in the photo below, by the way!
By
Carmen, at
5/30/2007 12:20 PM
Mmmmmmmmm, sweet serenity!! I read an article in our local newspaper yesterday, where someone from MD bought a yacht from here [I imagine it was from the boat show about a month ago] ---anyway, they came down here to sail away to 'heaven and the deep blue sea' ----and they can't. There is an osprey nesting on it now, and they're protected by federal law!!
*thinking* ---or was it the other way around...someone from HERE wanted to sail to MD?!! Not sure now...but you get the gist of the story.
More than you wanted to know, right? rofl
By
Hootin Anni, at
5/30/2007 12:32 PM
very peaceful....
By
Linda, at
5/30/2007 1:15 PM
Great photo! Which one is yours? and when can we go? {:-)
Happy WW!
By
Angela, at
5/30/2007 1:18 PM
SO pretty!! I want to go, too!!
By
Jennifer, at
5/30/2007 1:57 PM
Where are you off to Miss Melli? On a long trip? I am ready to go home about now but not time yet!! I miss my laptop!! Crazy me!! HOpe all is well with you. things going great here. I love having our motorhome to go to...quiet!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
5/30/2007 2:37 PM
Looks like a calm, relaxing place to visit.After I get my new knees....I want a ride. Baba
By
Baba, at
5/30/2007 6:23 PM
Looks like all the boats are sleeping.
By
Unknown, at
5/30/2007 10:48 PM
Hmmm..I'd love to have a sail with you in that boat. I could see us sipping cocktails and taking pics for our blogs.
Take care,
Frances
By
Anonymous, at
5/30/2007 11:27 PM
Post a comment
<< Home