.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Sweeeeeeeeet Treat!!!

Mathew stopped by this afternoon and insisted
I go Trick Or Treating with him!
We only stopped at ONE house... but LOOK what he got!!!


I thought it should have come with a pumpkin!


Now... if we can just get one for Derek...
a car...
not a pumpkin...
HIS shop day is Sunday!

11 comment(s):

Beautiful treat on this day!! And yes, I'm thinking a pumpkin would have been in order.

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 10/31/2007 10:21 PM  

Just hope it's not a lemon!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2007 10:51 PM  

Wow! He got a car for his treat!? What's the address of that house? hahaha.....

By Blogger eastcoastlife, at 10/31/2007 10:51 PM  

That's an awesome treat!!!

Derek should wait until the end of the month - better deals. Of course that might make you crazy.. so never mind.

By Blogger Ladybug Crossing, at 11/01/2007 7:03 AM  

How cool is that!!!!

Don'tcha just LOVE to have a great relationship with your kids?!! Life is good.

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 11/01/2007 7:49 AM  

That I call a treat !! Wonderful car ! Next year I take you with me for trick & treat if I can come back with a car instead of stupid candies !!
I have to prepare my luggage this afternoon, tomorrow afternoon I fly away !! Not with my angel wings for some reason they don't work !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/01/2007 7:53 AM  

Nice ride....hope he is over the residual from the accident.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 11/01/2007 8:36 AM  

Now to keep it all IN TACT!!! Great car!! Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 11/01/2007 9:41 AM  

Very nice!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/01/2007 10:09 AM  

Mathew, you did good picking out your treat....It should have come with a bag of candy inside of it!!!!Have fun and drive safe........ Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 11/01/2007 2:14 PM  

Now that is the coolest treat I've ever seen. Great car.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 11/03/2007 12:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home