.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, December 28, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt -- Messy

Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

I WAS going to use something as uninspiring as Christmas TRASH to show "messy" this week... but low and behold Luz was playing with her drawing board and I asked her what in the world was THAT she drew!?? She said " I drew a mess! " TaDa! Works for me!

Labels:

39 comment(s):

Perfect! Very nice. :)

(Cute kid, too!)

By Blogger Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba), at 12/28/2007 6:24 PM  

She's a good kit who creates a mess on the drawing board so you don't have to clean after her.
Mine is up too.

By Blogger JesieBlogJourney, at 12/28/2007 6:26 PM  

Aww... what a sweetie. It's a creative mess...
Rocky Mountain Retreat

By Blogger Michele, at 12/28/2007 7:01 PM  

Heh!
Wow, she's right, it looks exactly like a mess! :)
That's great!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
My photo hunts include road construction, a bad restaurant, and a driveway full of snow.

By Blogger Janna, at 12/28/2007 7:09 PM  

Awww that is so cute!

By Blogger Rach, at 12/28/2007 8:13 PM  

That's perfect for the theme, and she looks so inquisitive, not to mention adorable.

By Blogger Carver, at 12/28/2007 8:30 PM  

Oh how cute!! She drew a very nice mess. = )

By Blogger Kim, at 12/28/2007 8:32 PM  

Well Melli, Messes like Luz drew are so easy to clean up...Love it...She is a doll!!!!Hugs ,I am back home.

By Blogger Baba, at 12/28/2007 8:55 PM  

That is cute that she labeled that a mess!

By Blogger ellen b., at 12/28/2007 9:30 PM  

My uninspiring Christmas mess is up!! Funny thing is that my granddaughter, Madison drew me a picture similar to the one that Luz drew for you and I decided to use Christmas mess anyway!! Hm!! Have a wonderful weekend...Melli.

Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 12/28/2007 9:36 PM  

Hi Melli!!!! What a cute picture for Mess! She's really adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a blessed New Year.

By Blogger Unknown, at 12/28/2007 9:53 PM  

That's a Creative Mess :)
Happy 2008!!
It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

By Blogger Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling, at 12/28/2007 10:18 PM  

It's funny that she said that! So often they see something in their drawings that we can't make out.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/28/2007 11:24 PM  

You should be glad she created a mess on her drawing board. :)

Happy New Year!

By Blogger eastcoastlife, at 12/29/2007 12:07 AM  

All things considered, that's a pretty tidy mess. I cleaned my sewing room today and found enough scraps on the floor to stuff a doll!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/29/2007 12:11 AM  

I thought she was in to impressionistic mode. What a cutie.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 12/29/2007 12:15 AM  

At least she has phantasy, lol drawing a "mess" how cute. A future "modern art" artist !
I published my Amsterdam Christmas today you can even see the "DIL".

By Blogger Ingrid, at 12/29/2007 1:51 AM  

She looks so adorable. Great artists always start from something before making a masterpiece. :)

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 12/29/2007 1:55 AM  

She's cute and at that age she knew what a mess is and knew how to create one. Happy New Year.

By Blogger Tom, at 12/29/2007 3:10 AM  

Look at Luz with that cute look on her face :-)

I read down about your Christmas, honey - wow, there are lots of new people in your family. Future Christmasas are going to be magical.

I did your holiday stress test:
The holidays sometimes stress you out, but mostly because they wear you down.
Take it easy! You can have a fun holiday without running yourself ragged.

Happy New Year to the wonderful Melli family :-)

cq

By Blogger craziequeen, at 12/29/2007 4:05 AM  

Picasso, eat your heart out!!!!!

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 12/29/2007 6:54 AM  

Lucky she's still drawing on those boards. My mum screamed last time when I drew on the walls. :D
My Version of Messy

By Blogger Weird Dan, at 12/29/2007 6:57 AM  

You asked for it, you got it. I've got MESSY posted!!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 12/29/2007 8:47 AM  

what a cutie pie.. and a perfect mess.... smile

I can't wait for you to read the book.. oh my.. it will rock your world...

blessings...

By Blogger Connie Barris, at 12/29/2007 9:43 AM  

Luz is so cute! Happy New Year.

By Blogger Liz, at 12/29/2007 12:49 PM  

Perfect entry for messy. She is adorable.

Happy New Year.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/29/2007 12:49 PM  

She is an ar-teest!!!!!

By Blogger Jane, at 12/29/2007 2:27 PM  

She knows messy when she sees it! Happy New Year!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/29/2007 3:53 PM  

VEry sweet.:)

By Blogger Heather, at 12/29/2007 4:48 PM  

Very cool that she was able to help you out on this week's theme...she is already such a great helper!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/29/2007 6:07 PM  

The crazie one is 'laid bare' at the Palace today.

:-))

cq

By Blogger craziequeen, at 12/30/2007 9:28 AM  

Is she adorable or what?
I've been by so many times and enjoyed everything you've been writing but haven't had the energy to leave a message - so I'm doing that now!
Happy New Year to you and yours!!
Hugs
L

By Blogger LibertyBelle, at 12/30/2007 1:53 PM  

Awwww...that sweet thing just KNOWS how to bless her Nana!

What fun!

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 12/30/2007 4:57 PM  

Just pop in to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Hope you will show up again next year !
Pay attention to eventual hangovers !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 12/31/2007 9:12 AM  

Wishing you the best in 2008 Melli!!!!

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 12/31/2007 9:53 AM  

Hi Melli: Want to wish you and your whole family a Happy and Healthy New year!! I hope it's a great year for everyone!

By Blogger DesLily, at 12/31/2007 12:26 PM  

Thanks for a wonderful cruiser year - I'm looking forward to another hilarious fun one together!!!!

Cheers to a new year filled with laughter :-P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/31/2007 12:37 PM  

Stopping by to wish you a belated Christmas wish and a Very Happy New Year. Luz is precious, you must be really proud of her

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/31/2007 5:06 PM  

Happy New Year! I hope 2008 finds you and yours well, happy and blessed in all things good!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/01/2008 1:32 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home