.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday.... .... .... and... a BIRTHDAY!

Photobucket

***********************
... and the not so wordless part ...


Yes indeedy!!!
Today is Flip Flop Floozie's
BIRTHDAY!!!
Please run over and wish her some
Birthday Love!

As for me? I have a little
Birthday crosstic for her....

Sweet
Adventurous
Natural (well... not her hair!)
Dependable
Young(er than she thinks!)

The list goes on and on...
But her name ran out of letters!
Mainly... she's just a good ol' egg!
And I'm glad to call her "friend"!
Happy Birthday My Friend!!!
I Love you!

Photobucket

14 comment(s):

I LOVE that picture of you and Sandy!! It's great. And I must be totally out of it...cause I thought it was TODAY not Wednesday. I have no excuse cause I haven't been loopy like some other people I know! OK, so maybe I HAVE been loopy...but I guarantee it wasn't as much FUN!

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 2/19/2008 10:07 PM  

Awww...this has always been one of my favorite pictures of my two friends. What fun we had.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 2/19/2008 10:29 PM  

Love the balloons and the pic of the two of you! I love bdays so I am going over right now :)
Happy WW, Melli, wishing you a fun day !

By Blogger MaR, at 2/20/2008 1:17 AM  

What a very nice picture of both of you ! and of course your hat would make Camilla green of jalousie, lol !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 2/20/2008 1:59 AM  

Please don't5 get me wrong, I don't think either of you are old, (cause that would mean I'm old!), but the photo of the two of you so much brings to mind the poem, "When I Am Old I Will Wear Purple," because the two of you are certainly well on your way to eccentric!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/20/2008 8:33 AM  

Susan - We were ALL confused on dates and days this time! Must be something in the air!!!

Daisy - It's one of MY favorites too! It makes me giggle every time I look at it! Man! We had FUN that day!!!

Mar - Birthdays ARE the BEST! Maybe sOMEday I will celebrate yours WITH you!!! Wouldn't THAT be fun???

Gattina - Camilla should be VERY jealous indeed! Not just about the hat (and the lovely boa) but also because I am friends with FLOOZIE -- and SHE is not!!! HA!

Quilly - OLD? Us??? Pft! WE were having a LOVELY ladies day out... and we happened by this antique costume shop! OHHHHHHH we had FUN!!! Sandy actually bought a HAT there!!! It was great!!!

By Blogger Melli, at 2/20/2008 8:50 AM  

Thanks so much melli..I have cake, punch and coffee all set up for my party today!! Hope you enjoy. Thanks for the sweet write up!! You are a good friend..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 2/20/2008 9:16 AM  

YEP, I am actually over at Sandy's partying down......where are you girl???? Git on over here!!!! The cake is good and the coffee is GREAT. We are waiting on you.

By Blogger Jane, at 2/20/2008 9:38 AM  

Wow...I have to change clothes and put on something "red" too match my friends....what a ball we will have over at Sandy's house today...But I have to be back in Atlanta by 1;00pm to pick Emma up from school...
Love ya , baba

By Blogger Baba, at 2/20/2008 11:09 AM  

Happy birthday to Sandy !

By Blogger WendyWings, at 2/20/2008 3:37 PM  

Hi Mell, Thank you for your visit! I have missed every one so much! I have thought and prayed for you everyday even when I am not on line! I have been over to Sandy's to wish her a Happy Birthday! She is one nice lady!! Love and hugs Grams

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 2/20/2008 4:26 PM  

Floozie -- Mmmmm! Thanks for the cake and punch! I THINK I'm allowed this kind of cake during Lent... HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

Jane -- Sheeeesh! I was standing RIGHT behind you... I was in line for my cup of coffee! I would have said something - but my mouth was full of cake!!!

Baba -- I HOPE you made it on time for Emma! (red is not required - purple works JUST as well!)

Wendy -- I'm sure she appreciates it Miss Wings!!!

Grams -- Thank you SO much for the prayers Grams! I appreciate every single one!!!

By Blogger Melli, at 2/20/2008 11:24 PM  

I love that photo. You two are so color-coordinated!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2008 12:42 AM  

Lovely balloons, perfect for a celebration. Belated Happy Birthday to our friend Sandy. Thanks for sharing your lovely photo together.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 2/23/2008 12:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home