Friday Fill-Ins..... and.... Friday Feast #184

1. A Blogger meeting is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields are fun to sit and EAT in! (forever!)
3. Peanutbutter & Jelly Pizza sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does a deep tissue massage make me feel so good?!
5. Niagara Falls is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when the ice cream part falls off the cone part.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to church, tomorrow my plans include cooking for Sunday, and Sunday, I want to RELAX and enjoy the family -- after church!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FRIDAY FEAST
Wanna Play?
Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
Oooo! This is a hard one for me! I really LOVE both of them! I guess maybe it's a good thing my husband picked me up bodily and planted me in the country! I didn't have a great deal of choice in the matter. BUT... I will just say that I could live QUITE happily in either circumstance!
Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
Oh well... I'm sure I would REALLY choose to say someone else's child or grandchild... but since I happen to BE Nana to the cutest little girl in all the universe (in my honest opinion) I guess I will be FORCED to say Luz! (what kind of a question IS this??? Is ANYone going to say something OTHER than their own???)
Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard I was gonna be a Nana!
Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
I would advertise canned air! You know -- dust remover! I LOVE that stuff! It's not just good for the computer! If I had my way I would dust my whole house with it!!! You can clean the pets with it too! Well - ya gotta catch 'em first -- and get 'em in a choke hold! But... you know... I'm just sayin'....
Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
The kind that come in food! I probably should take something... but I just hate pills.
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
Oooo! This is a hard one for me! I really LOVE both of them! I guess maybe it's a good thing my husband picked me up bodily and planted me in the country! I didn't have a great deal of choice in the matter. BUT... I will just say that I could live QUITE happily in either circumstance!
Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
Oh well... I'm sure I would REALLY choose to say someone else's child or grandchild... but since I happen to BE Nana to the cutest little girl in all the universe (in my honest opinion) I guess I will be FORCED to say Luz! (what kind of a question IS this??? Is ANYone going to say something OTHER than their own???)
Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard I was gonna be a Nana!
Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
I would advertise canned air! You know -- dust remover! I LOVE that stuff! It's not just good for the computer! If I had my way I would dust my whole house with it!!! You can clean the pets with it too! Well - ya gotta catch 'em first -- and get 'em in a choke hold! But... you know... I'm just sayin'....
Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
The kind that come in food! I probably should take something... but I just hate pills.







27 comment(s):
I've never heard of that product! I don't know that we have that here in Australia, but I'm definitely going in search of it! I loathe dusting!! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend! :)
Trace
By
Trace, at
3/20/2008 9:53 PM
Thanks for dining with me :)
We don't have canned air here but from what you've posted I think it's a darn good product. Have a great weekend, happy easter!
By
Anonymous, at
3/20/2008 9:56 PM
deep tissue massage are awesome!!! Thanks for playing :-)
By
Janet, at
3/20/2008 10:32 PM
I'm with you on the soup and your salad is super sweet.
By
Tina, at
3/20/2008 11:00 PM
Love your fun fill-in answers!
:)
By
Pooch, at
3/20/2008 11:39 PM
Great feast, dear lady! And I have to agree with your soup.
By
Anonymous, at
3/21/2008 12:12 AM
Luz is very cute :-)
By
Rach, at
3/21/2008 12:14 AM
Great FFI & FF this week. Your Main Course made me laugh out loud. I can just see you (or myself) chasing the pets down with a can of canned air. HA!HA!HA!
Happy Easter to you & your family!
Jennifer :-)
By
Jennifer, at
3/21/2008 12:53 AM
Melli -- you are the only person I know who can manage to keep these memes fresh every week and keep me laughing. Great job!
By
Anonymous, at
3/21/2008 1:29 AM
Seems to be a nice week end to come ! Happy Easter to you too !
I don't take any chemical vitamines either, I prefer fruits and vegetables and eat healthy. That really has become a fashion ! some 50 years ago nobody ate pills !
By
Ingrid, at
3/21/2008 2:59 AM
hmm I just febreeze my pets, but canned air huh, must try it...hehheeheh
I'lll tell you how it goes...
Happy Feasting.
By
Becky, at
3/21/2008 4:08 AM
I agree with HOW you answered the Soup question! Ha! love the canned air commercial! Nice feast and I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Join me here if you can!
http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-184.html
By
Marsha, at
3/21/2008 6:47 AM
Canned air for the house -- LOVE IT!!! I hate to dust.
By
Jolene, at
3/21/2008 6:49 AM
Greetings from one of the few people that actually mentioned someone else's kid for their soup..;)
Loved your feast! Happy Easter!
By
Anonymous, at
3/21/2008 7:39 AM
Just stopping by to wish you and yours a Happy Easter Weekend!!!
By
Hootin Anni, at
3/21/2008 8:11 AM
I have never heard of canned air either. I will have to look at that product.
The massage sounds like a good idea.
Hope you can stop by my Fill Ins (you might like my doll house picture since you are a Nana)and Friday Feast.
By
Anonymous, at
3/21/2008 8:51 AM
Too funny on the canned air. I never thought about using it for my house!
TGIF!
By
Michelle Quinno, at
3/21/2008 9:00 AM
LMBO @ your main course!!!! too funny. Luz is a cutie ;)
here is mine
happy good friday
By
Suni, at
3/21/2008 9:42 AM
You answered the Soup question very well. What a silly question!
Canned air for cleaning the dog...I'll get back to you when I try that on CC! LOL
Have a blessed Good Friday and a Happy Easter!
By
Linda, at
3/21/2008 11:15 AM
I could use a deep tissue massage right about now. Happy Easter to you and yours!
By
Desert Diva, at
3/21/2008 11:51 AM
You do need to be taking vitamins. i know you think that you have all kinds of energy (and you do) but it will help or just calcium!! I wish that I had taken it earlier!!
Great Friday Fill in and FF. I have to get to work. Working everyday now and boy does it get old and tiring for me...I like it though. I figure there will be no one this evening coming. Wish that I could just close.
Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
3/21/2008 2:07 PM
Peanutbutter & Jelly Pizza?!? I never would have thought ... though now that I consider it, it does sound pretty good. :)
By
3rdEyeMuse, at
3/21/2008 4:53 PM
Very good feast.....so you think Luz is the cutest kid huh????? Well, she IS cute but we might have a difference of opinion about the cutest!!!!! Let's just say it's a tie...OK?
HAPPY EASTER!!!!
By
Jane, at
3/21/2008 5:02 PM
Great Feast! Canned air is pretty cool. :) I like it when the can gets cold.
By
Anonymous, at
3/21/2008 6:01 PM
No doubt you could be a comedian.. You keep me in stitches...
I hope you have a Beautiful Easter...
I love ya girl
Connie
By
Connie Barris, at
3/21/2008 6:07 PM
Hi Melli! Thanks for stopping by the Music Memoirs meme blog. I didn't know blogdrive wasn't supported in the reader :(
You can get email updates of when memes are posted in the sign up box underneath our blinkie :)
By
The Mistress of the Dark, at
3/21/2008 9:33 PM
A watched pot never boils,... even a metal one. Great idea! Have a Happy Easter Melli!
By
Anonymous, at
3/22/2008 9:21 AM
Post a comment
<< Home