|
The Lord has done great things for us, |
About Me
- Name: Melli
- Location: United States
I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5! I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
______________________
|
Today's Verse |
My Blogrolls
Love my Google Reader!
Previous








10 comment(s):
Whip cream and green Jello as a beauty aid? Interesting concept. I bet the flies like it.
You know, you all really would fit into my family.
By
Anonymous, at
3/17/2008 11:33 PM
You don't even look green ! What a funny picture ! I would have loved to share your green dessert !
By
Ingrid, at
3/18/2008 3:26 AM
What a neat picture of all of you celebrating the day with green jello with cool whip..this is my husband's favorite dessert...I love the expression on MIL's face... priceless.....Love ya, Baba
By
Baba, at
3/18/2008 5:57 AM
LOL!!! What a great bunch of expressions you have in that picture!!
xo
LBC
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
3/18/2008 6:55 AM
I love all the different expressions! Looks like everyone is having a great time.
By
Anonymous, at
3/18/2008 8:52 AM
how fun!! I love the expression on your MIL's face! This should be a keeper picture!! funny!!
I am working all week like always!! We are so busy there. I have signed up several people...I am so tired when I get home..it is usually almost 8:00..whew!!
So nice to see a family have such great fun..
Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
3/18/2008 8:53 PM
Melli...Mom's horrified expression TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP!!! How FUNNY!!!
By
Jennifer, at
3/18/2008 10:30 PM
That's a classic photo! Funny!
By
Carmen, at
3/19/2008 11:04 AM
LOL! Thats a great WW Melli!
By
Anonymous, at
3/19/2008 12:46 PM
LOL! Thats a great WW Melli!
By
Anonymous, at
3/19/2008 12:46 PM
Post a comment
<< Home