.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Alphabet Challenge... "Y"nding Down....

The Alphabet Photo Challenge is being sponsored by
Quilly at Quilly's Pacific Paradise

Alas... tomorrow is our lassst day...

"Y" is for ... Yarn
(shall I spin you one?)

Labels:

12 comment(s):

Oh ! that's a nice idea ! never thought of yarn !
Don't you have an idea what we could do to publish one picture per day ? Isn't there something else than an ABC list ? I am also regretting that tomorrow it's finished !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 5/25/2008 1:15 AM  

What a wonderful choice!
All those colors make a great image!
Go ahead, spin us a tale!

By Blogger Carletta, at 5/25/2008 1:44 AM  

I thought of yarn, but had none and don't knit or crochet anymore. I proposed a Y photo to OC and he said he was willing to suffer for the sake of my art. I'll post it in about 4 hours.

Tell Gattina that Anna is getting ready to announce her next color challenge (yay!) And Carletta has a friend starting a new photo challenge. I am going to participate in Anna's color challenge, and plan to check out the other proposal for a bit more detail before I commit.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2008 2:21 AM  

What a colorful, creative and beautiful picture for Y!! love it, love it :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2008 2:50 AM  

Yes it's sad to say we're winding down. I'm gonna miss this. Good capture for Y.

By Blogger Robert, at 5/25/2008 3:35 AM  

Wow! Yarn > We used to have a lot like that but we gave it all away. I still spin yarns though.

By Blogger Dr.John, at 5/25/2008 7:43 AM  

how pretty!
great colourful choice :)

By Blogger juliana, at 5/25/2008 9:06 AM  

Hi Melli, a great choice for today's letter of "Y'..I posted about my daughter using "Y" words in her birthday post for today..hugs, Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 5/25/2008 10:27 AM  

I like how you used "Yinding" down! Very clever!!!

Thanks for dropping by, hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend.

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 5/25/2008 11:37 AM  

I the color and texture of yarn but I don't know how to knit or crochet. My grandmother used to crochet all the time. I think I'd have trouble seeing it!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2008 3:21 PM  

Great choice and colorful too. It's great to be home...now to get ready for the next wave of company.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 5/25/2008 7:39 PM  

Are those from a store or are those your personal collection? Great choice for Y!!!

By Blogger Karen Coutu, at 5/26/2008 12:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home